1 hungry pitbull likes police cars

I agree. It was probably a issue over donuts....... :biggrin:

If the cop was smart he would have thrown the two day old stash of donuts in his glove box out the window..... Problem solved.

The news report i was watching about this said after the bumper was torn off the car the dog then started to attack the tires. :eek:

I wouldn't want to be any where near that crazy dog. :)

boostingirl... I've been bitten twice by "friendly dogs" and my cousin has a scarred face from one as well. I like animals but have no tolerance for evil creatures, animal or human. That dog clearly needs to be destroyed.

im guessing the cop driving has hurt or ruined more decent peoples lives then that dog has. ive met alot of fantastic pitbulls, ive met very few cops that arent complete worthless scumbags that would do exactly what GNTARD over here suggests and kill someones pet. you and scar face probably deserved getting bit, stop sniffing his ass before you introduce yourself next time.

im guessing the cop driving has hurt or ruined more decent peoples lives then that dog has. ive met alot of fantastic pitbulls, ive met very few cops that arent complete worthless scumbags that would do exactly what GNTARD over here suggests and kill someones pet. you and scar face probably deserved getting bit, stop sniffing his ass before you introduce yourself next time.

Well, if you have met very few cops that are not "complete worthless scumbags", it's pretty obvious that you have issues and are likely a dirtball. If you have had that many negative interactions with the law, look at your attitude and actions. Why do I know this, I was a punk teenager once and blamed them anytime I got pulled when in reality, I did crap to get pulled and my attitude at the time got me tickets. What do you think that dog would have done if you walked by at that moment? Oh wait, your not a cop so he would just lick your hand. lol Have a nice day ;)

Well, if you have met very few cops that are not "complete worthless scumbags", it's pretty obvious that you have issues and are likely a dirtball. If you have had that many negative interactions with the law, look at your attitude and actions. Why do I know this, I was a punk teenager once and blamed them anytime I got pulled when in reality, I did crap to get pulled and my attitude at the time got me tickets. What do you think that dog would have done if you walked by at that moment? Oh wait, your not a cop so he would just lick your hand. lol Have a nice day ;)

sooooo when u were a punk kid you got bit by 2 "friendly" dogs. strange how that worked out. was it those 2 terrible incidents that turned you into the amazing young women you are now? good logic tho, your "attitude" got you tickets......read the ticket a little closer, im guessing theres a couple other infractions written on there. dont get me wrong i understand what your saying, if you were nicer to the cop who pulled you over you may have gotten out of the ticket? ill consider that.

what do i think the dog would do? most likely the same thing it was doing to the other dog in the video, nothing. and since it takes a human being to hold a camera ya genius id assume i was pretty safe too. believe it or not the dog can tell that a car isnt a person.

"your not a cop so he would just lick your hand" ..............so, your under the assumption that the dog knew this car belonged to a police officer and singled him out due to his hatred of police? or was there something i missed in the story where this dog has a history of raping and murdering cops?

the dog knew this car belonged to a police officer and singled him out due to his hatred of police?

i have seen this done
the dogs trained to attack specific people.
another guy if i remember correct used to train his dogs to smell for something in the equipment and to dig on the person for it Not bite

i had a 40# ball of muscle and determination that was super fast.
i had her trained to go for the "going for" hand a right handed person going for?? she would go for the right hand
a left handed person going for?? She would go for the left hand.

Dogs are awesome especially "working" dogs.

i have seen this done
the dogs trained to attack specific people.
another guy if i remember correct used to train his dogs to smell for something in the equipment and to dig on the person for it Not bite

i had a 40# ball of muscle and determination that was super fast.
i had her trained to go for the "going for" hand a right handed person going for?? she would go for the right hand
a left handed person going for?? She would go for the left hand.

Dogs are awesome especially "working" dogs.

i miss story time. please. go on

pretty good start, now suck on a bullet yourself and lets keep the ball rolling

ha, im not a gun guy so im really not sure, but to be sure hes gonna hit that tiny lil brain of his he might wanna just stand in front of a cannon.

sooooo when u were a punk kid you got bit by 2 "friendly" dogs. strange how that worked out. was it those 2 terrible incidents that turned you into the amazing young women you are now? good logic tho, your "attitude" got you tickets......read the ticket a little closer, im guessing theres a couple other infractions written on there. dont get me wrong i understand what your saying, if you were nicer to the cop who pulled you over you may have gotten out of the ticket? ill consider that.

what do i think the dog would do? most likely the same thing it was doing to the other dog in the video, nothing. and since it takes a human being to hold a camera ya genius id assume i was pretty safe too. believe it or not the dog can tell that a car isnt a person.

"your not a cop so he would just lick your hand" ..............so, your under the assumption that the dog knew this car belonged to a police officer and singled him out due to his hatred of police? or was there something i missed in the story where this dog has a history of raping and murdering cops?

i miss story time. please. go on

take ur keyboard war somewhere else.

1 more than I'm out. The dog bites happened when I was 10 and then at 37. No one was holding the camera, it's mounted to the car. Before you start calling people genius the way you did, you might want to go back and finish high school. There, they will teach you to understand what you are reading, capitialization and punctuation. You might also learn that an enraged dog like that one will quickly turn it's attention to any unfimilar person, cop or not. You will have plenty of story time as well. Finally, before you try to insult someone by calling them a woman, you might want to look at yourself first. Your panties seem to be pretty bunched up over a thread on the internet. Maybe daddy didn't hug you enough as a child, or maybe he HUGGED you too much ;) ;)

some scumbag keyed my car last night.
the other day my insurance company called to ask about a parking accident i was envolved in back in february. funny thing is the accident was in a city about an hour from here and my car has never been within 40 miles of there. maybe im paranoid but that tells me someone saw the car around here and reported me so they could get my info, find where the car sleeps and try to take it from me. so my question isnt about alarms, i was just wondering who has to pay to clean the blood and brain matter out of my interior when i catch (Edited by Lee Burough) [a thief] in my car?
i live in south shore mass and today was the first decent day weve had in a while that i didnt have to work and the roads werent terribly salty. so i go to pick up a friend and get something to eat. cop pulls me over and and puts the window tint tester on my car. tells me its too dark, its 25%. then asks if i just bought which i did, i told him i bought it in california (where im sure thats legal) comes back with a ticket for $250!!! im sure i can beat it in court but now i have to take the day off. the worst thing is the windows are practically see through , it couldnt possibly hide a thing. sorry just venting cuz its the stupidist ticket ever. not too mention what middle aged guy writes a ticket to someone in a 87 GN. have some class ahha

strange how that worked out. was it those 3 terrible incidents that turned you into the amazing young women you are now?

strange how that worked out. was it those 3 terrible incidents that turned you into the amazing young women you are now?

look i appreciate the time uve dedicated to my life but honestly its starting to creep me out. also if i remember correctly quite a few people had similar stories to mine. so does being a victim of vandalism make us dirtballs by your high standards?
your pretty quick at looking up old posts. did you learn that hunting down old boyfriends on facebook? <-------feel free to fire that one back at me