1 hungry pitbull likes police cars

OMG that's priceless. Looks as if he is actually dragging the police car. Too funny.

Turn the dash cams off and run them over
Lol... I have seen those things be shot multible times and they just laugh at pain and get more angry. Running it over would have likely caused more damage to the Police car then the Pit. lol

Turn the dash cams off and run them over
i agree...its funny haha until thats someones lil kid.. before all you cry babies pipe up about how wonderful pit bulls are...i already know there friendly ones. But with that said two "friendly" pits had my beagle pinned down and the lil guy fought them off like a champ... next time them and the owner will catch a cap.

He should have shifted into R, piped it, and done a reverse Clark Griswold.

boostingirl... I've been bitten twice by "friendly dogs" and my cousin has a scarred face from one as well. I like animals but have no tolerance for evil creatures, animal or human. That dog clearly needs to be destroyed.

the pit must have smelled the officers donuts but the officer didn't want to share

That dog is one bad mofo!!! With that much strength it is hard to imagine what he could do to a person or another animal.

i saw this on the news the other night its a boxer mix not full pit bull,guy had to pay 600 dollars to get his dog back lol