1 down --19 to go

Lee Thompson

If I can get 19 more buyers for Razors alky kit I get a 10 percent discount on a controller. If you are buying from him be sure to mention my name. Thanks---Lee

Lee,
It was great meeting you at BG... If you got 19 more.. I would definetely give you a lot more than 10% ;)

:D

Originally posted by Razor
Lee,
It was great meeting you at BG... If you got 19 more.. I would definetely give you a lot more than 10% ;)

:D

If you can set a #/price, I may be in for a universal kit with PAC/low alcohol/methanol filter :D

actually, I may try it without the pac first :eek: $$ just got a little tighter now that I've been scammed on the suspension I was buying :mad:

I just ordered on after helping a friend in stall his. Does that count towards your 19?:D

Originally posted by kshef
might be interested...in the PAC
whats the price? when you order by?

kshef, this thread was done as a joke.. if you need further info on purchasing product, please contact me off list.

Thanks for the interest ;)

Julio

Save a Hillbilly, donate a PAC

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I think I was actually the first one to buy into the "Save a Hillbilly PAC fund."

All kidding aside Razor, I'm very happy with the kit on my driver. Plan to hit you up for another kit for the Stage 2 car this winter....

Scott Porter---donator #20