08 Hot Rod Power Tour ROLL CALL!!!!

I'm game but it may be tough to do? There could be a long line?

I received my confirmation letter today via email, anyone else???

We are planning on getting there friday night, and then getting up bright and early to go diamond mining saturday morning. Others on the carjunkie board have talked about doing it too.

I'm thinking about driving up to Lacrosse, WI and joining the group on the trip down to Madison. Are any of the PDR guys going to be doing repairs? I have several dings in my GN that I need fixed.

David
87GN

I won't have room for any tools, and probably wouldn't have time, as I will have my 7 month old daughter on that part of the trip.

One week to go baby!!!!

Change of plans, I will be in my Corvette now. Going to be HOT from Little Rock to at least Lincoln!!!

3 days and counting! I'll be in LR on Friday and staying at the Comfort inn on Roosevelt rd.

My cell 214 629 7429. Would like to get as many Buicks together as possible for the trip to Springfield and Topeka.

I'll be here in Little Rock for the start of it since I live here. The rest of you have a fun and safe trip and look me up, I'll ne in this............

1794433808_67f97e3b16.jpg

We made it in late. Got off to a late start and diamond mining was farther away than we thought. Didn't get to stay there too long. Spent the time we were there collecting free stuff and getting the card punched. I did park next to who I believe was fast86gn but didn't meet up with him. David if you read this, my cell phone went dead and i'll call you tomorrow to roll out.

We saw big brutus in west mineral kansas on the way down, and since we were there early we talked the nice lady at the counter into letting us drive down next to it and taking pics of it. Punched in pizza hut on the garmin, and the first one we couldn't get to because of construction and the second one had burned to the ground so we had to eat at a nasty KFC. Also got to stop at the precious moments wedding chapel to make the wife happy. Been great so far and we're still in little rock.

Dad's fan swtich burnt up so we had to wire it up on a toggle tonight in the parking lot. I would be thrilled if that's the only problems we have.

Attachments

• 201_7042 sized.jpg
    201_7042 sized.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 139
  • deb 179 sized.jpg
    deb 179 sized.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 137
Where were you guys parked at today? It must have been up rfont. We never made it that far. To hot.

Checking email here at the hotel, getting ready to leave. That was my car you were next to. plates read fast86.

We had 5 Buicks in our group 71GSX, 70Stage1, Orange 85T-type, 86WH1 and me a 86GN.

Bob we'll be at the drivers meeting, I'll call ya.

1low lesabre you missed out on the Buicks fude! :eek:

We made it in late. Got off to a late start and diamond mining was farther away than we thought. Didn't get to stay there too long. Spent the time we were there collecting free stuff and getting the card punched. I did park next to who I believe was fast86gn but didn't meet up with him. David if you read this, my cell phone went dead and i'll call you tomorrow to roll out.

We saw big brutus in west mineral kansas on the way down, and since we were there early we talked the nice lady at the counter into letting us drive down next to it and taking pics of it. Punched in pizza hut on the garmin, and the first one we couldn't get to because of construction and the second one had burned to the ground so we had to eat at a nasty KFC. Also got to stop at the precious moments wedding chapel to make the wife happy. Been great so far and we're still in little rock.

Dad's fan swtich burnt up so we had to wire it up on a toggle tonight in the parking lot. I would be thrilled if that's the only problems we have.

Car is looking good Bob:biggrin: Have a safe trip:cool:

That sucks, where were ya'll parked?

Checking email here at the hotel, getting ready to leave. That was my car you were next to. plates read fast86.

We had 5 Buicks in our group 71GSX, 70Stage1, Orange 85T-type, 86WH1 and me a 86GN.

Bob we'll be at the drivers meeting, I'll call ya.

1low lesabre you missed out on the Buicks fude! :eek: