08 Hot Rod Power Tour ROLL CALL!!!!

I made all of my own reservations because I spend too much money on the Buick to afford the prices they get through HOT ROD. I long hauled last year and hung with Royal T alot of the tour. He and his wife.....GOOD people!
2tonewe4 where are you at in Tx?? There will be a small group of TR's pulling out the DFW area on Friday June 6th around midday if you want to join us.

fast86gn, I live just south of Houston. Depending on you guys' route I could meet up at I-30?

fast86gn, I live just south of Houston. Depending on you guys' route I could meet up at I-30?

I'm 2 miles from I30 on the east side of Dallas. I assume your coming up I-45 North to I-20 East to I-635 North to I-30 East???

Planning on doing the same as I did last year. Which is come up I-59 to Texarkana and getting on I30 east from there. It was the best and shortest route.

Maybe we can meet up with you there? We plan on leaving DFW around 12 noon on Friday so we should be in Texarkana around mid afternoon.

That sounds good, I will be in contact with you and we can make things concrete when it gets to be a couple of weeks out from leaving.

I may show up to the Arkansas Kick off I have a bud thats itching for me and him to cruise.

I am going to pick up the route at Ames, Ia and go at least to Rochester, Mn. Haven't decided if I am going to Madison or not. I live half way between Ames and Rochester so this part of the route is great for me.

Let me know where you are staying in Rochester and I can find out what the area of town is like for you as my brother lives there.

See you on June 11th and 12th for sure.

9daysbefore

Looking forward to seeing the Turbo Buford's. Maybe if we have enough show up we will get snapped by the HotRod Photo Vehicle. Then everyone that sees the mag. will say "Those are pretty good looking.....um Monte Carlos."

fast86GN, is there a specific reason you are leaving on Friday. I am planning on leaving on Saturday morning.
9daysbefore, make the tour all the way from Ames, IA to Madison, WI. I doubt you will regret it, matter of fact if you leave early you might regret THAT.

I'll be in Little Rock only now. The Riviera is sick and I don't have enough time or money to get it together with the Turbo6. The Regal wagon I ended up passing on since it was too far away and not running right. I'll see ya'll in LR.

The only sensor I won't have on the longhaul is the cam sensor. I've been thinking of picking one up off the boards unless someone else will plan on having one. Doubt you'll find any in stock anywhere so I don't think I'm being too paranoid.

fast86GN, is there a specific reason you are leaving on Friday. I am planning on leaving on Saturday morning.
9daysbefore, make the tour all the way from Ames, IA to Madison, WI. I doubt you will regret it, matter of fact if you leave early you might regret THAT.

I would rather be there Saturday morning fresh ready to go than have to leave early Saturday. I already have a room for Friday night. Were leaving ther Dallas area around 12 Noon. We'll see ya there Saturday morning.

My cell 214 629 7429 Give me a call when you get there, I'll try and save ya a spot.

I was thinking of trying to get us all to meet in one spot somewhere off the grounds so we could all roll in together. Would be kind of sweet but might be a pain in the @ss since we live in different parts of the country. I was going to wait a bit longer and when we got closer to go time I was going to try to get everyones cell # in case someone needs something. Don't know for sure how coordinated we can make this but I will do whatever I can.

Joe jr and myself Will be looking for you Saturday June 7: Little Rock, AR
Then Sunday June 8: Springfield, MO and Monday June 9: Topeka KS will have to jumping off at Topeka. Sound like a good time.

fast86gn, I am planning on leaving on Saturday because the cruise night in Little Rock is Saturday night and we meet Sunday morning at the fairgrounds and head to Springfield from there.

I'm registered and trying to make the long haul. I will be in my 85 442 though. Hope to see some bad Turbo Buicks.