'03 Cobra wheelie on the street!!! *Video*

All I know is slicks or not pullin' the front wheels up on the street like that is NOT an easy task! That sum bitch hooked!!!!:eek:

it also looks like its road has been *prepped*
still a site to see though no doubt.

Dathan

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
it also looks like its road has been *prepped*
still a site to see though no doubt.

Dathan

Yeah probably a little VHT....

Heard he still had the IRS, but with upgraded halfshafts. I could be wrong, so don't quote me ;)
Either way, that's one mean sonamabich! Gotta get my car doin' that! :D

thats tommy from good ole long island
car is badass, its not the only car that lifts wheels on the streets here. not to brag but its not the fastest street car on LI

BTW that was in long island not philly

Originally posted by 86brick
All I know is slicks or not pullin' the front wheels up on the street like that is NOT an easy task! That sum bitch hooked!!!!:eek:
Actually it's pretty easy. All you need is a very loose front end and slicks. My Stang only ran 13's w/o N2O and it would do the same thing w/o the N2O and people were soo impressed by it. I'm not to impressed. A lot of RPM and little/no HP will yank the front end off the ground and still allow it too hook.

ks:cool:

Originally posted by KEVINS
Actually it's pretty easy. All you need is a very loose front end and slicks. My Stang only ran 13's w/o N2O and it would do the same thing w/o the N2O and people were soo impressed by it. I'm not to impressed. A lot of RPM and little/no HP will yank the front end off the ground and still allow it too hook.

ks:cool:

Yeah you're probably right, but I haven't seen many of the fast street cars down here (10 second to 8 second cars) launching with the front tires in the air cause I think most of them are just afraid to launch hard enough (they don't want to spin) and trust me I've seen my fair share of street races (hell we almost got Cal to come down here to race a certain black Mustang a while back):D ;)

Originally posted by 1000MileStylez

BTW that was in long island not philly

You're both wrong. that is in NYC.

were these guys going down ther on a regular basis or was this a one-time run?