Where are the twins?

Hey I was Just curious what all the kit is going to come with? Oil Line's for turbo's wastegate's Headers etc. Are you going to have to drill the pan for more oil for second turbo. Also curious about engine management.

Thanx,
Rick

Hey I was Just curious what all the kit is going to come with? Oil Line's for turbo's wastegate's Headers etc. Are you going to have to drill the pan for more oil for second turbo. Also curious about engine management.

Thanx,
Rick

Should come with all that! Engine management can be part of the package. We plan on all the testing to be with a Maft Pro. Kit will be avaible in basically any configuration you want.....

Ok the reason Im asking is because the esp kit comes with everything soup to nuts at some where around the $6000 range i think. Im just trying to compare how much its gonna cost if you add the turbos, intercooler, wastegates, and such. Also is this gonna be something that someone with average knowledge can install and have run correctly without blowing the motor. <---- Something I would Do hehe

Ok the reason Im asking is because the esp kit comes with everything soup to nuts at some where around the $6000 range i think. Im just trying to compare how much its gonna cost if you add the turbos, intercooler, wastegates, and such. Also is this gonna be something that someone with average knowledge can install and have run correctly without blowing the motor. <---- Something I would Do hehe

If you can change your headers and turbo yourself you should have no problem...

Waiting on the final few peices of tubing we need to come in.... Less than about 3hrs left in them!

heres my twin setup

GN10

GN7

;) I know that we should have some type of the Final twin set-up pics soon...Right;)

Actually.. about 2/3rds of the intercooler tubing is done. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Here you go (And yes, I know the wastegate is still backwards)

The turbo->intercooler plumbing is about half done. Basically all thats left to do is make the oil lines and a radiator hose and it should be running. We're just working on it as time permits tho.

This is whats left of the Burrhead kit, BTW.. we had to basically rework all of it.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 726
its getting there jay, my opinion is to be patient,work out all the bugs,try to keep it as simple as possible,quality work with lots of quality control!!! good luck brother!! and i think i speak for the masses when i say we appreciate youre work in this project!! always good to have more options!!:)

AHA! Sweet! Those are the kind of pics I like to see...My Penny jar now has a label on it: "twin turbo fund" keep up the good work!

The kit is ready. Jay just needs some time to finish the plumbing and it is done:cool:

If we have enough room it will be going to BPG!