Comp Turbo CTRX Turbos, Let's Chat

What are these going for?
3 bolt 6262 TBB
4 bolt T3 .82 6262 TBB
There's no info online yet.
Those that are interested and want me to properly spec should contact me
Like I've said I can beat their retail by quite a bit.
Those that dont can go on the website and get the retail price and spec themselves.
If you want me to spec on what you posted I would in good concince need the combo
As I would not spec a 62mm anything (except in a twin turbo app) in a triple bb as they spool up so fast someone would need to convince me of the need vs trying to sell to those that fell they need only 62 to get good turbo response.
The new turbos ctr or ctrx triple bb allows bigger compressor and turbine wheel with lightning response.
Lower bp and using less of the turbo to make power=efficiency.
This new stuff spools so fast the boost needs to be controlled.

I have My CTR4 installed .... Just slowly creeping up on tuning for now. On the Street so far from 5lb launch Im full Boost in 1.6 secs. (Powerlogger).

No CTR4X though huh.
Clark are you stock 3 bolt, if so how you managing boost pressure?

Spool, I'm thinking of getting one for my 2.0L so CTR4X 6262 in T3 .83 is plenty, don't need 900hp max and 122ci don't spool many turbos that fast really. LOL

I have My CTR4 installed .... Just slowly creeping up on tuning for now. On the Street so far from 5lb launch Im full Boost in 1.6 secs. (Powerlogger).
I will give you a call
Something is not right there.

I will give you a call
Something is not right there.
no all is fine...it will spool way quicker than that...I have it set that way to keep my wore out tires from blowing off...this is for the Street not track.. All is Good...Remember still Tuning this is a new world to me..Im Actually very happy!!

no all is fine...it will spool way quicker than that...I have it set that way to keep my wore out tires from blowing off...this is for the Street not track.. All is Good...Remember still Tuning this is a new world to me..Im Actually very happy!!
Got it
Awesome

Spool, I'm thinking of getting one for my 2.0L so CTR4X 6262 in T3 .83 is plenty, don't need 900hp max and 122ci don't spool many turbos that fast really. LOL
That's super small,we can go bigger lower bp and you can define/choose whatever power you want and importantly when you want to make power😉
And not loose any spool time
I have a different idea😉