Where are the twins?

The kit is ready. Jay just needs some time to finish the plumbing and it is done:cool:

If we have enough room it will be going to BPG!

Since it is done is there a ballpark prices out there yet? Also since it is ready what is the final items that will be included.

We have a price in our mind. It is going to basically be based on manufactoring cost at the time we place the initial big order. If I qoute it now it may be high or low, so I rather wait to we have hard #'s! We plan to offer the kit in many ways, from just the basic pipes and plumbing all the way to packaged with turbo's, I/C, ECM controll, etc....

We have a price in our mind. It is going to basically be based on manufactoring cost at the time we place the initial big order. If I qoute it now it may be high or low, so I rather wait to we have hard #'s! We plan to offer the kit in many ways, from just the basic pipes and plumbing all the way to packaged with turbo's, I/C, ECM controll, etc....

I understand. So is there going to be a group buy? Is it at least going to be cheaper than the ESP kit?

Oh yeah, it will be much cheaper. It is not a "group buy" but the more people that we feel want them will affect the price as we can buy more per run:)

will twins be too much for a stock motor what should i do before i install this kit? do i need to port the heads cam etc? if not what hp gains should i expect from just a bone stock motor with the kit.

With a stock bottom end you will probably be safer with stock heads, not as much air flowing;)

It will push the stocker way past it's ability, so it will be up to you what you turn it up too.. I don't want to say what I think a stock block will handle, many opinions on that one...

Any more pics? Is this kit just as seen in the pic, or are there gonna be different options (ie:guys with or without AC for better pipe alignment)? Very interested to see how this turns out. I know you guys have busted your tails on this. Good luck gents

It was made on my street car with all the accessories... If it will fit with that it should fit anything....

We are able to make custom DP's or whatever now, so we can accommodate any special order. We have about every combination of motors/heads/etc... to work off of to build you anything!

It was made on my street car with all the accessories... If it will fit with that it should fit anything....

We are able to make custom DP's or whatever now, so we can accommodate any special order. We have about every combination of motors/heads/etc... to work off of to build you anything!

Will you need the car to make it fit a Stage car with A/C or will you beable to make a bolt on kit with new headers that can be installed oneself? They should all basically fit the same yes?

It would take a little time but yes we could do it. It would be cheaper to have the car, but yes we can do it... I got several cars up there and several motors so for a custom set we would have to add a little time for switching combo's. Just being honest.... I may be putting a stage engine in a AC car later this year for some grude racing so if you want to wait I will let you know:biggrin:

It would take a little time but yes we could do it. It would be cheaper to have the car, but yes we can do it... I got several cars up there and several motors so for a custom set we would have to add a little time for switching combo's. Just being honest.... I may be putting a stage engine in a AC car later this year for some grude racing so if you want to wait I will let you know:biggrin:

I can wait. Keep me posted. Thanx.

Forgive my ignorance, but other than faster spool, why do twins make more power? i
sn't 20psi in the manifold from 2 turbo's the same as 20 psi in the manifold from one?
i guess i'm missing something. please enlighten me. thank you.

It has to do with efficiency of the turbo(s), stall on the converter, and response time. All this and more get you down the track quicker and making power sooner.

Hope this helps you.

sorry to be a pain but whats up? New progress? Any more sneak peak pics?! :D

I ordered the last of the oil line stuff we needed today.. it will be here tomorrow. Im really planning on having it running first of next week barring any crazy complications.

I ordered the last of the oil line stuff we needed today.. it will be here tomorrow. Im really planning on having it running first of next week barring any crazy complications.

When will the price options be available? I remember you saying there were going to be many options such as turbo size, wastegate, etc. and that you were going to offer package deals. Any info on those yet?

Not yet Brett. We have tried but the price of the material changes so much we do not want to qoute anything until we have a locked in deal....