Where are the twins?

That is my son! He was flagging me off like the guy on Pinks LOL:biggrin: He had more fun than me. He planned on doing that from the day I told him about the party:biggrin:

That is my son! He was flagging me off like the guy on Pinks LOL:biggrin: He had more fun than me. He planned on doing that from the day I told him about the party:biggrin:

KIDS ARE GREAT! That is awesome:biggrin: HE is gonna want his own LOL

How many beers did you have?:D

Man if I had a road like that next to my house I would be buying tires weekly!

why is it when ever I see Shane's house I mysteriously hear the theme to Dynasty in the background.

House is not as big as it looks... It was built to resemble "South Fork" from Dallas. The back looks alot more like it...

I am going to put it up for sale in about a year, if anyone maybe interested:biggrin:

Trying to get some more headgaskets on the way so we can switch the short blocks....

Trying to finish the race car for the big event too:biggrin:

No, project is done! Like I say just got to switch the SB's in the car. We intend to have it running in a couple of weeks. Just ALOT going on... Actually Jay has been pounding me to get another set of steel shim gaskets. We are still looking a place to get them mass produced!

No, project is done! Like I say just got to switch the SB's in the car. We intend to have it running in a couple of weeks. Just ALOT going on... Actually Jay has been pounding me to get another set of steel shim gaskets. We are still looking a place to get them mass produced!

when are you guys thinking of mass producing and please give details on whats included in the kit and at what price!! me and my 2 other gn freinds are very interested!:)

Thanks man! Finding an American company to make them is our biggest problem right now....

I am not going overseas as long as we can help it....

Fast

Shane just wondering is there a tuning system you would recomend that might work better than another with the twins.ie(Fast)

Right now we are going to control it with the MaftPro. That should be all you need unless you are looking to go full out racing with it. Jay has had great success tuning with it and we are hoping to offer it as an option in the kit... A FAST BS3 or any system will work, we just like keeping the advantages of keeping the Stock ECM!

We will have the option to choose from the Precision, Cotton's, and GBody's F/M's. They have all been made. The one on the car now is one Jack Cotton loaned us to use... We can custom make pipes for any other I/C as well. But those are the ones we will be producing....

We will have the option to choose from the Precision, Cotton's, and GBody's F/M's. They have all been made. The one on the car now is one Jack Cotton loaned us to use... We can custom make pipes for any other I/C as well. But those are the ones we will be producing....

Will cottons piping work with the Precision? But I guess it would have to be made. any prices made up??

No, we have already built the I/C tubes for each brand. They are each different...

Pricing, no not yet. Sorry:frown: After we get this race car finished and run at Mr. Clark's event we are going to sit down and work this out somehow. We want something to deliver but the first of the year...