Where are the twins?

It is ready, just haven't fired it yet. Couple of oil drain gaskets left. We have been trying to finish some other stuff.

I am planning on going to BPG and bringing the car! I think everyone will like it:cool:

Barring any complications, it should be running today.

IMAGE_019.jpg

IMAGE_020.jpg

I probably missed it, but to where did you move the power steering reservoir?

Well, the kit is finished:biggrin:

Bottom end of motor is shot:mad: :(

They finished up the kit today and went to start it and when I blowed the HG on the car with my infamous party burnout it looks like I took the bottom end with it:frown:

Want be making BPG now....

I am in the process of finding a new short block for the car. Soon as we get it we will put it back on the dyno for some numbers...

No, the damage was done BEFORE the kit was installed.... I assumed I had only blowed a head gasket a while back at our Turbo 6 party here at my home. We had never started the motor until the kit was on. It never ran more than a couple of seconds.

I have a tendency to get carried away doing burnouts. I guess that is what I get for not have a rev limiter:tongue:

No, the damage was done BEFORE the kit was installed.... I assumed I had only blowed a head gasket a while back at our Turbo 6 party here at my home. We had never started the motor until the kit was on. It never ran more than a couple of seconds.

I have a tendency to get carried away doing burnouts. I guess that is what I get for not have a rev limiter:tongue:

VIDS or die....:tongue:

I know you had to tape this burnout

We are going to have to call you side show shane!
Please promise me you will never open the door and put your foot
on the ground during the burn out!

Yea, I got the vid. I will try to post it later. It was posted a while back when it happened. I cost me a ton, but I had a great time doing it:biggrin:

No, never made it that far. I am in the hunt for a shortblock right now. If anybody has a "built" shortblock for sale NOW let me know.

Here is the vid from the party. It happened on the very last run....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT-5bajnC8c[/youtube]

How many beers did you have?:D

Man if I had a road like that next to my house I would be buying tires weekly!