Where are the twins?

Pics will be up shortly, waiting on some packages before first install:biggrin:

If all goes RIGHT we should have it installed with 2 weeks!

just make sure you sell them to honest people that wont ship them overseas to be reproduced. should make people sign contracts that when they but products they wont ship them overseas. Im new to the turbo buick game but i dont like where the china thing is going

Pics should be up for sure in a couple of weeks, long as the UPS man don't screw up;)

Far as China; We are going to do our best to find an American manufactor. If so and someone buys the kit and sends it to china to be copied... Let the buyer that buys them go to them for tech help or questions;) They can't copy that:wink:

Twin Turbo Setup

I heard there was a twin turbo setup from China??

Or was one to be coming from China?

I though Jay said he was making his in China.

Not sure, do you guys know???

Odd you just joined 2 days ago and trying to block your IP and you have heard so much:rolleyes:

The kit was made right here in the USA. Which I am sure you know that.

Jay said he didn't know where we were going to get it manufactured yet, we still don't.

Far as one from china already, first I have heard of that. Really don't care either:wink:

Installation of the first kit is "scheduled" to begin Tuesday!

Didn't Jay build a twin kit several years ago that never went into production? From what I recall it had incredible spool and power. Please correct me if I hallucinated this.

Didn't Jay build a twin kit several years ago that never went into production? From what I recall it had incredible spool and power. Please correct me if I hallucinated this.

PIC00075.JPG

You did not.

I dunno where this kit ended up. Tony DeQuick built this kit with input from me. It didnt turn out exactly like I was hoping it would and really wasnt feasible for a street car.

Twin Tubo Setup

Any pics of your new kit? :cool:

Would like to see them soon. :D

What is your market price? :eek:

twin pics

Paul you may have already seen this but this is what has trickled in so far.
Sorry for the bad pics. Just finishing up here for the night at 12:30. Had the shop lights off until I saw your request.

Attachments

• tft 12-6 week progress 010.jpg
    tft 12-6 week progress 010.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2,286
  • tft 12-6 week progress 009.jpg
    tft 12-6 week progress 009.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 2,277
Paul you may have already seen this but this is what has trickled in so far.
Sorry for the bad pics. Just finishing up here for the night at 12:30. Had the shop lights off until I saw your request.

kick ass.