Where are the twins?

They are working full time on all of our Buick stuff!!!!! We got 3 cars up there for testing and fabbing... Hopefully this and the 1 5/8ths will be done within the week or so....

It was worse than we thought is why is taking longer:(

Not about that... Just bringing something new to the game of TR's:biggrin: :cool:

Should have an update tomorrow. Going to drive down and get some photos.

As promised.. camera phone photos.. sorry about that. Fortunately my phone pwnz0rs.

The driver side needed a LOT of work. The turbo was actually touching the radiator hose barb. We moved it about 4 inches. The header had to be reworked a little as well.

Im not sure what he did to the passenger side but I know he's waiting on tubing to redo the driver side downpipe.

Another "This stuff wasnt even close to fitting" remark from these guys.. guess they didnt know the Burhead magic :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I expect them to be done next week then Ill plumb it all up and we'll get it on the dyno.

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 778
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 771
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 767
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 802
Holy Cow! That Absolutely Rocks!

I almost hate to even ask this question but it is relevant. Are most front mount intercoolers compatible with this kit?

Nice, that's how you use two old Ta49's ( it looks like them ). :D

I couldn't see where the driver wastegate was but being able to keep AC will score you some brownie points for the speed/luxury folks.

It didn't look like the regular FMIC up pipe would work but I am sure the guys can design a new one if they pulled that off.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they already talked to PTE, RJC etc about a twin turbo FMIC to take care of this.

Holy Cow! That Absolutely Rocks!

I almost hate to even ask this question but it is relevant. Are most front mount intercoolers compatible with this kit?

Yea.. we're going to have tubing made to fit PTE and Cotton's intercooler. That should cover everyone else as well.

Nice, that's how you use two old Ta49's ( it looks like them ). :D

I couldn't see where the driver wastegate was but being able to keep AC will score you some brownie points for the speed/luxury folks.

It didn't look like the regular FMIC up pipe would work but I am sure the guys can design a new one if they pulled that off.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they already talked to PTE, RJC etc about a twin turbo FMIC to take care of this.

We thought about doing an IC, but we are trying to keep it as simple as possible. The less stuff to buy the cheaper the kit...

Those turbo's are stockers btw, more than enough for most!

Yea.. we're going to have tubing made to fit PTE and Cotton's intercooler. That should cover everyone else as well.

This just keeps getting better.

We thought about doing an IC, but we are trying to keep it as simple as possible. The less stuff to buy the cheaper the kit...

That is amazing that two stockers can perform that well.

What kind of hosepower level do you guys think this will make with stockers SGRIM.

What kind of hosepower level do you guys think this will make with stockers SGRIM.

600+ NO problem....

We hope with fairly low boost to be in the 500 range, to keep the stock bottom end from going :eek:

WOW!! what was the price range for these?? I can see the Stockers turbos being price higher after this kit is out.