Stage 2 GN build

I am going to make a test drive today and see how the new dizzy works and MSD Power Grid combo

I'm pretty proud of this one. I've been thinking and planning this bracket for a while and it worked on the first try. It allows you to use an msd sbc belt drive distributor with the Buick belt drive and incorporates the mount for the crank triggers sensor and space to mount an oil pump. I've still got a few spacers to make, but the hard part is done.

Drawing and raw material.
CIMG1494_zps86706894.jpg

Bracket cut.
CIMG1495_zpseb1eb269.jpg

CIMG1496_zps1d342477.jpg

Rough placement of oil pump
CIMG1500_zpsfdc8eaba.jpg

I'm pretty proud of this one. I've been thinking and planning this bracket for a while and it worked on the first try. It allows you to use an msd sbc belt drive distributor with the Buick belt drive and incorporates the mount for the crank triggers sensor and space to mount an oil pump. I've still got a few spacers to make, but the hard part is done.

Drawing and raw material.
CIMG1494_zps86706894.jpg

Bracket cut.
CIMG1495_zpseb1eb269.jpg

CIMG1496_zps1d342477.jpg

Rough placement of oil pump
CIMG1500_zpsfdc8eaba.jpg
That's a bit different then the drawing you sent me. If I can help...let me know.

That's a bit different then the drawing you sent me. If I can help...let me know.
Yeah, I made this one so it's easier to cut on my bridgeport. Now that I know it's good I'm going to make it more curvy and send you material. I'll resend the drawing tomorrow.

Yeah, I made this one so it's easier to cut on my bridgeport. Now that I know it's good I'm going to make it more curvy and send you material. I'll resend the drawing tomorrow.
Ok. I'll post it up and send it to my programmer. How many? 3 still?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

When I'm done with it you can have it. :) What you see in the pics is a .060 over 109 block that has had a deck repair, an NA crank and a set of bone stock 8445 heads. The good motor is currently in the capable hands of Chris Hogeland.

When I'm done with it you can have it. :) What you see in the pics is a .060 over 109 block that has had a deck repair, an NA crank and a set of bone stock 8445 heads. The good motor is currently in the capable hands of Chris Hogeland.

Who is that guy? LOL

A fellow that has helped me alot and probably tired of me and be glad to be done with me but does good quality work and takes a lot of time on a build to make shure it is right. Just throughing it out there. Maybe I can build a stage car someday

I got a lot of the front accessories stuff finished. I need the real motor to make the last few parts: cam sync sensor mount, drill & tap hole for crank sensor and make the crank mandrel.
CIMG1501_zps010ab5e0.jpg

CIMG1502_zpsc51498a9.jpg

I wanted to make adapters for my csr sbc water pump, but there is no way to do it and be able to get the bolts into the pump.
CIMG1503_zps13ad388d.jpg

Lastly this turbo has been staring at me for a while. I was almost done for the day, but I got a little extra wind in me and decided to finish the pass. header up to the turbo so I could mount it. It's looking like something now.
CIMG1504_zpsbad67a61.jpg