Stage 2 GN build

Looks killer. I love the welds. I still dont mind manual steering, brakes, rmvb, and spool on the street.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bringing it to coffee and cars next Saturday? I've got everyone gn crazy down there and have been talking up your car!

I would have to trailer it. There are still a bunch of little things left to do. Some wiring, brake lines, new fuel hard lines, parking brake stuff. Gotta redo the charge tubes around the sway bar also.

I would have to trailer it. There are still a bunch of little things left to do. Some wiring, brake lines, new fuel hard lines, parking brake stuff. Gotta redo the charge tubes around the sway bar also.

No big deal. There will always be a show when the car is ready.

I know I'm bringing this thread back from the dead but what fast wiring harness is this? is this the universal harness that has to be built part #301105?

I worked on the harness one night last week. I pulled the IAC connector and WBO2 back through the grommet and shortened the wires some.
CIMG1517_zps1a52ff32.jpg

With the intake on the car I figured the best place to run the wiring out of the firewall was where the factory put the rounded indention. It's almost as if they intended for a round grommet to be there.
CIMG1516_zps18c9ac48.jpg

CIMG1518_zpse0c66116.jpg

I still have to pull two plugs through the grommet for oil pressure and fuel pressure transducers. But they are both going to be on the back of the motor also. So the for the most part that's all the wiring to run my motor.
CIMG1519_zps866186a3.jpg

CIMG1520_zps4785e258.jpg

The area behind the a/c delete plate is going to become my wiring junction area. I'll put a few terminal strips there and hook everything together.
CIMG1521_zpsfd054bce.jpg

Yes. It has just the engine functions. It's the harness that the majority of FAST users, outside of the turbo buick world, use on "race cars".

Inputs: TPS, ECT, IAT, MAP, RPM, Cam Sync, Can Bus, Analog inputs (oil psi, fuel psi etc.), Drive shaft speed
Outputs: Injectors, IAC, Spark, Digital outputs, fuel pump, fans

I might be missing some I/O. You will also need an XFI injector harness and whatever ignition harness you plan to run. They have pre made harnesses for Turbo buick pickups and coil packs, MSD type crank pickups and others. Or you can also add the XIM coil on plug to this very easily.