parts on the way

why would the volts drop to 11.1v the o2 readings were .033 to .100. I could see some drop but this seems low, to the point the car wants to die.

I finished the gas tank last night. cleaning and sealing the tank was not hard. It was a process, and took a couple of hr. It seems to work good, I guss i will see when I put gas in it.

It probably drops voltage dew to excessive TURBO POWER WIND SPRINTS!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

fuel pump (mp-4301) and filters (mp-7009/mp-7008) on the way. I put new tires on the car (M.T.-ET streets) fit nice big improvement. small up grade on brakes (rear S-10 wheel cylinders). this project is going good, soon I will have to sell my house but well worth it!:wink:

Great choice in pump and filters, that setup with the lines can handle some major power, probably more than the block could. :eek:

The alt on buicks.com at 240 amps is a killer, but looks like you're ok now.

Post some pics of the set up when you're done, curious where you're going to mount the pump.

fuel pump (mp-4301) and filters (mp-7009/mp-7008) on the way. I put new tires on the car (M.T.-ET streets) fit nice big improvement. small up grade on brakes (rear S-10 wheel cylinders). this project is going good, soon I will have to sell my house but well worth it!:wink:

I bought the same pump and filters for my setup last week. I am getting the tank sumped next week and then I can mount everything. These cars are a never ending process!:cool:

having tranny problems ill be looking at tonight, so I post some pics. of the tank. the pump should be in tonight but the pre filter is on back order. so I wont be installing yet.

I actually just looked at my pump and filter and I got the 7006 and 7010 filters and the 4301 625 pump. As soon as I get the tank back I can start cutting and running the lines.

the gas tank sealer is from Eastwood.com part# 10165z. the paint is rust-oleum ,I don't know how it will hold up to gas yet. east wood has alot of stuff, including a paint for the tank. I painted before I looked it up.

the transmission went out, so I took the opportunity to start the new fuel system. I removed the tank and old lines what a mess. the fuel supply line was really bad I took out one of the bolts holding it on and it started leaking. it's obvious that they put the lines in before the body was put on. :)

Wow, good thing you got to it man! Keep up the good work work, little by little, you may have a chance to keep up with my car!!!!! Just kidding dude! Your car is really coming along well. It's going to really be a BAD A$$ STREET MACHINE!!

Hmmm? Wonder why the trans went out? Maybe becuase the car is running great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, good thing you got to it man! Keep up the good work work, little by little, you may have a chance to keep up with my car!!!!! Just kidding dude! Your car is really coming along well. It's going to really be a BAD A$$ STREET MACHINE!!

Hmmm? Wonder why the trans went out? Maybe because the car is running great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!! I have feelings. have you ever heard the expression "I'll blow your doors off" jdpolzin car pictures by audip82 - Photobucket :biggrin: MAN THAT MUST SUCK!!! don't worry I help you realign it.;)

today I did some cleaning and painting under the rear of the car. I tryed to get all the places that would be coverd by the tanh and new fule pump. my plan is to get the other places as I remove parts, like the rear bumper. by the way the rest of the fule system is in.:biggrin: