parts on the way

I just cleaned my filter. I know there is something in my fuel system. I am hopping its just left over from the old lines.

Yea, I need to get a message to chuck. I might even send him one of my fuel filters. He found all kinds of crap in my injectors last time I sent them in. He even made a post about them. I have changed my fuel lines to Teflon, but I'm sure there is still stuff left over. It will be nice to see what the problem is, then correct it. At this point I have not talked to chuck. I will post any findings

Well, changing the set up but not the thread. So far I have enjoyed e85, there have been a few hang ups. It's importan to keep your fuel system clean. I have found Teflon lines that should work with the fittings that I have. With the new hoses and filters the fuel system should be done. There is one more thing I am going to try, running a intank double pumper in parallel with external pump. So I can cruse with out the noise. Along with the fuel system, I am upgrading to a 4.1 block, a 72 turbo, champion heads and intake, roller cam, and finall a scanmaster "I might not pop another head gasket". Thinking wideban o2, 9" rearend, and paint soon.
The in tank double Pumper will support over 750 HP on e85. No need for an external pump also.