parts on the way

120's are going to require a double (parallel) pump or exotic Aeromotive, magnafuel, fuellabs, etc. setup, no way around it.
A single Denso -1020 TT can supply enough for 65 #'ers (@ 100% d.c.)
A Bosch 044 by itself is good up to 75#'s.
An Apexi BRN32 is good up to 83#'s.
A 340 in-tank in series with a Bosch 044 external can supply enough for 83#'s
A single Pierburg 360 L/hr external can feed up to 85#'s.

heading toward magnafule thanks for the info

heading toward magnafule thanks for the info

Prob a smart move. You could prob squeak by with 120's and a single walbro in-tank by keeping the injector duty cycle to no more than 50-55% and keeping the boost down, but as posted by Mike you'll want to run a nice rich AFR, which means much more duty cycle. You will easily run out of pump in that case.

Wow the more I read the more I question myself on this. I am going to be running a 70 bb turbo, GN1 race ported heads, 220/224 roller cam, and all the usual stuff along with it. I bought a double pumper awhile back with 2 340 pumps to run before I decided on E85. My question is to run this setup will these pumps be enough to run with upgraded fuel lines? Also what size lines should I go with -8 or -10? Also at that point do I need to upgrade the fuel rails or will they be just fine with the adjustable fuel regulator there? From what I have read I think 120 lb injectors will be the injectors I will need also. Thanks for the help in advance, I only want to do this once!

Wow the more I read the more I question myself on this. I am going to be running a 70 bb turbo, GN1 race ported heads, 220/224 roller cam, and all the usual stuff along with it. I bought a double pumper awhile back with 2 340 pumps to run before I decided on E85. My question is to run this setup will these pumps be enough to run with upgraded fuel lines? Also what size lines should I go with -8 or -10? Also at that point do I need to upgrade the fuel rails or will they be just fine with the adjustable fuel regulator there? From what I have read I think 120 lb injectors will be the injectors I will need also. Thanks for the help in advance, I only want to do this once!

I wouold personally not run a dual pump set up. The whole idea behind E85 is that is a fail safe compared to Alky injection. This is becuase you can eliminate the alky pump, wiring, injector, etc that goes with the Alky set up. If you run dual pumps and one pump fails at high boost, you will lean out the tune. They do work, dont get me wrong on that. So does the Alky kit. Both have been tried an true but if only rely on one good pump that is adequate for the set up, you eliminate many risk factors. I actually thought of dual stock pumps on Austins car as a temporary fix but after discussing it with a few different people, we figured the best bet would be to just do the whole set up. Most people like to run a -12 to the pump, -10 to the rail, and a -8 return. The stock rail is fine and just feed it as you would with stock lines. On our cars, we do plan to eentually upgrade to a dual feed set up so there is even flow to each bank of injectors and then return at the back to an external regulator. You wnt have any issues with the stock rail though. Just food for thought!!!! -------Jeremy

A sump is a good way to do it, that is what Austin is doing. You can also weld a fitting on the bottom. There is also a way to draw out of the top using the stock hanger but I'm not real sure how that is done.

Looks good Austinibew.

I have been reading through this while looking at parts and I am wanting to make sure that I can use the fuel regulator in the rail? I have an Acufab adjustable. I plan on running -8 from the tank to the rails and -6 return with a Magnafuel 625 pump and stainless inline filter. I was looking at Full Throttles site and they have a -8 connector for the stock fuel rail so I will get that to bolt up the lines to the rails. FULL THROTTLE SPEED - Item Description Page

Is there anything that I am forgetting here?

Thanks,

One more question. Sorry for all the questions but looking at all these filters tonight nothing I am seeing come with a stainless filter only a fabric filter. Who makes a stainless one or what exact filter are some of you using?

the add on sumps to a stock tank can cause an unbelievable rusting issue.

i was cleaning out my prefilter every month.

the add on sumps to a stock tank can cause an unbelievable rusting issue.

i was cleaning out my prefilter every month.

eastwood.com sells a kit to clean and reseal the tank under $50. I orderd one, I let you know how big of a pain it is to use.

One more question. Sorry for all the questions but looking at all these filters tonight nothing I am seeing come with a stainless filter only a fabric filter. Who makes a stainless one or what exact filter are some of you using?

Aeromotive has a stainless filter

off the subject Jeremy made a new mustang lover cry:tongue:

I may have actually made him cry but your car s the one to prove it! Man that thing pulls like a wild freight train!! I'm so happy you got your car running so well man! It really is a fantastic accomplishment.

anyone using winaldl? I drove the car today and noticed that it leand out when I let off the gas. then noticed the volts also droped. what could cause that? alt? batt? other?:confused: :cool:

S'posed to do that, called DFCO.

+1 Everytime you let out of the gas, it will do that :biggrin:

Winaldl is not what you need. As much money as you have spent you might as well buy a good used Directscan. Seen them for around 125-150 on here. For a 100 more you could get a Powerlogger. Please spend money on a good scan tool. Winaldl stay away.... to slow