Corvette

Absolutely KILLED a very new Vette after work today. Went to check my mailbox about 2 miles away from work. He exited the highway and was waiting at the stop sign where he could enter the street I was on. He waited for at least 45 seconds and then pulls out at the last second into my lane. I quickly checked my blind spot and moved over. Doing right at 35mph and I hear him get on it and get next to me so I hammered it and the MT's hooked (thank God) and I sling-shotted out past him and stayed in it for a good 30 seconds at least. When he finally caught up, I saw him in my mirror and he gave me the finger. I waved back and gave him a thumbs up. :)

Good kill.

30+ seconds from a 35 MPH roll? Cringed when I thought about staying in mine that long. I'd be past "Jail Speed", "Crush the Car with the Driver in it Speed" and probably achieved lift-off.:eek:

Whata dick. Any guy that gets a vette and knows about cars( doesn't just buy one to be "cool") .... Never mind, whata dick

LOL I missed this one.
The response of a weak and thought challenged mind who only knows to express itself forcefully....panic and pull the race card.
First of all...the only race bating I do is on the street....and Vette's taste like....Cobra's.

I'm married to an Asian woman....happily for 17 years now.
My first wife was a red headed Spanish woman who could throw dishes with deadly accuracy.
In between the two I dated a sista for over 4 years.
I'm all about equal opportunity....
My only white girlfriend was way back in high school....and the joke in my family about me is that I'm scared of white women.
Anyone who has met and knows me knows that the last thing on my mind is a persons skin color. We're all made in Gods image and bleed the same color...everyone is the same to me.

The rest of the world actually thinks quite highly of me. Never been an issue to be quite honest....but occasionally I do come across bitter little minds like yours that know only to rant meaninglessly in all directions about how unfair the world is....their time would be better spent actually being part of the solution than part of the problem.

I'm a kind and gentle Rooster....really I am....but you came in here guns a blazin' and shooting in all directions. During my military service we had a solution for guys like you...it was called a blanket party...and it was 100% effective in recalibrating ones thought process and attitude.

Have fun as you grow up and soak in life lessons up there in Canada, eh...but don't get your arm with the long plastic mitten stuck in any horse butts as you whisper sweet nothings to them....and watch out for the ones with fluffy ankels....they'll call you "Mounty" and fall inlove with you for that kinda probing behaviour.:eek: Donchya know...

That was so damn funny..
(My first wife was a red headed Spanish woman who could throw dishes with deadly accuracy.)
i spit my oatmeal all over my desk....LOL

camirocz said:
Ok lets get everything off our chests:I go to the states all the time even have a house there in plattsburgh.I came in here originally and got along with all of you.Go back and read the threads and see that i took offence only because one smartass was putting down anything other than a turbo buick.I love to tell kill stories just like you guys do ,but,i dont destroy the other type of car.I d rather talk about the guy driving the car and his cocky attitude and the look on his face once i beat him.Then a half dozen of you jumped on my back as if i were a trader of some sort.Another one of you started with oh you from that side of the border as if that explains it all.Then some genius who almost died ina crash tries telling me that a g body will outhandle a c6 vetteonce you do the suspension on it.I ama car guy and a car dealer,i love all cars:Vettes Turbo Regals,trans ams,camaros ,Shelbys,ss Chevelles ,GTO,Porsches gtr,Ferrari.People behind the wheel is what makes a race interesting ie:The guys reaction when you blow him away,or how you feel when someone blows you away.Thats what its about ,nothing else.Coming on here and having some idiot guess my hairstyle or my height or another guy telling me he se reday to come here and fight with me,whats up with that?Too many wars iu guess and all over the world the value of getting along and the worth of a human life has been reduced to almost nothing .Its quite sad actually.If you guys want me out of here no problem i respect that.If you want me to stay and we continue having heated but interesting chats all in respectfull fashion i d like that as well.You decide,its your forum.

Maybe you should go join a Honda forum

Ya know I browsed through the vette section of a local car cruise. And do you know what you have when you put those dozen vette owners together.

"An 8 inch penis"

Meanchicken I lie hearing your kill stories mself ... Im glad im not the only one who isnt scared to flog their buick.

My favorite moded z06 race ... I had a TE-60 no alky and a 3200 artcar converter

Meanchicken I lie hearing your kill stories mself ... Im glad im not the only one who isnt scared to flog their buick.

My favorite moded z06 race ... I had a TE-60 no alky and a 3200 artcar converter

I enjoy the Chicken's stories, too.

I still have my first wife's 2002 C-5 convertible, torch red with black top and interior. Great driving car and with the 3.15 performance axle, it hooks well and will kick the ass of most cars in a street race. Vanity tag is "Race B8".<BAG>

It sits in the garage next to my GN and I can't tell you how many people have argued with me that there is no way the GN can outrun the Vette. I haven't had any people who owned Vette's tell me that their Vette is quicker than my GN.:)

Chicken, keep hammering on the unsuspecting folks that are silly enough to challenge you.

Read through all 5 pages...the thread title got my attention as I...(at the risk of bringing down the heat of the GN community upon myself..haha) am a vette owner as well as having an '87 GN. I must say first...it's always entertaining to read a good "kill" story. Second I agree with a ot of the responses here regarding vette owners and the attitudes/outlook that most (not all) have. My vette isn't stock...blown with meth injection, the GN is as stock as it rolled off the floor in '87 but is a total blast to drive...Scot W. and I have been pals for years and I really liked his GN, his white T is just down right insane !! Now that I have one of my own I can full appreciate his interest in these fine cars...now the performance of one over the other...as far as mine go..two different cars, two different styles of power delivery and since I don't track either one...I don't even compare them....besides, everything seems slow in comparison to what I do take to the track....

Do us a favor and go to one of the autocross events with Scott please. Take the vette and have some fun with it. I doubt that you'll break any records but I have a feeling you'll be hooked.;)

Good kill.

30+ seconds from a 35 MPH roll? Cringed when I thought about staying in mine that long. I'd be past "Jail Speed", "Crush the Car with the Driver in it Speed" and probably achieved lift-off.:eek:
I am sure it was way past jail speed. I still have the stock 85mph and I didn't look at the tach to see what RPM I was at. Had to get on the brakes to bring it back down and hope the PM didn't fail or hesitate to work properly and then lockup the wheels. Could have been 20, 25 seconds. That felt like a L O N G time. It wasn't a quick 10 second blast. The road I was on is at least another mile and a half of almost pure straightness.

Do us a favor and go to one of the autocross events with Scott please. Take the vette and have some fun with it. I doubt that you'll break any records but I have a feeling you'll be hooked.;)

I'm gonna try to make one with Scot, but will just be a spectator. Looks like a blast and to listen to Scot talk about it...I'm sure it would be.

I think some people over here are in lala land.All you guys bragging how you killed a vette.A stock corvette c6 is no slouch ,in fact far quicker than most t types or gn cars.A z06 is an even faster car than the base c6 and to hear some fo you whose cars in stock form are 14 second cars at 95 mph,you either all have super modded and super tuned buicks or the vettes you are passing by arent racing.I realize there are some very fast turbo buicks out there but surely not all of you are running 130 mph trap speeds.Do you guys ever lose a race?Let me guess only to another buck turbo right?hahahahahahah
Well, I run this car ALL THE TIME at 21psi on the street on PUMP gas and when I hit the track I have the alky injection. I can turn up the boost but seeing as I don't have a roll cage and I am already in cage territory, I prefer not to get kicked off the track yet. I know what I did was stupid. I run across someone who wants to play and there is no one else around, I do sometimes play. It doesn't happen all the time. I can't pick who wants to try and run their cars. I get what I get. So far, I have not been beat. Someone will come along with more money in their car and someone ELSE did the tuning for them and all they have to do is smash the gas pedal. I probably have less than half of what these new cars have in them $$$-wise and for an 87, mine kicks ass. No excuses if I do lose.

Second I agree with a ot of the responses here regarding vette owners and the attitudes/outlook that most (not all) have. .

I live in the Oklahoma City area and most of the Vette drivers here are pretty friendly and most wave to other Vette owners.

The GN does get a lot more attention than the Vette from other drivers. I average a couple of these stop light conversations a month "Hey, man, nice car. Want to sell it?" Reply is always the same "No, but thank you".

Quik Six said:
I live in the Oklahoma City area and most of the Vette drivers here are pretty friendly and most wave to other Vette owners.

The GN does get a lot more attention than the Vette from other drivers. I average a couple of these stop light conversations a month "Hey, man, nice car. Want to sell it?" Reply is always the same "No, but thank you".

My Gn gets a thousand times more looks and tumbs up than either of my corvettes did.