Need big help no injector pulse!!

salcidoariel81

No I had someone put headgaskets on my gn when they blew and the car ran when I brought it and now when the job was done it has no injector pulse at all?? Like grounds were checked spark was checked the cam sensor was checked I don't know what this could be he swapped the pcm and it still didn't work??? I need help bad

How are you determining it had no injector pulse? Noid light?
how is that crank sensor set up? Is it getting clearance on both sides of each of the three "tangs" as you pull the engine over by hand? With a meter is that sensor sending a signal as you pull it over and the tang moves past the sensor?

How are you determining it had no injector pulse? Noid light?
how is that crank sensor set up? Is it getting clearance on both sides of each of the three "tangs" as you pull the engine over by hand? With a meter is that sensor sending a signal as you pull it over and the tang moves past the sensor?
Yes noid light and turns out it's not getting ground to the injectors or signal to the crank sensor

have spark, but don't have injector pulse - Check the Cam Sensor or ECM
have no spark or injector pulse - Check the Crank sensor or the Ignition Module (and fuses)

sounds like a pinched/broken wire. gonna have to follow stuff around and do that type of detective work. when 30+ yr old wires get pulled and pushed around bad things can and do happen. could be in that main harness inside the corrugated section.
should make for a "fun" time

sounds like a pinched/broken wire. gonna have to follow stuff around and do that type of detective work. when 30+ yr old wires get pulled and pushed around bad things can and do happen. could be in that main harness inside the corrugated section.
should make for a "fun" time
It should have been handed back to him running.

There's 3 ground wires on the back of the passenger side head that HAVE to be there...and if they're hanging off or broken...all kinds of shit will happen.

lots of things should or shouldn't be the way they are. sometimes you just have to keep moving forward.