Corvette

I don't live in Canada and I work at a job, just not conventional. Even if I was working for someone I'd still be broke as hell with the economy like it is.:mad: I live in a small Texas town, not in the great stupid north after all.:p
Why the heck are all you people so racist?Did we do something bad to you or one of your loved ones?Its like an automatic response whoever isnt from the U.S is trash according to you.

So meanchicken you another racist yankee?I see you have some hatred in you .Why?I hope ast this point in your meaningless life you ve realized what the rest of the world thinks of you!Go punch your clock i think your late for the night shift.

LOL I missed this one.
The response of a weak and thought challenged mind who only knows to express itself forcefully....panic and pull the race card.
First of all...the only race bating I do is on the street....and Vette's taste like....Cobra's.

I'm married to an Asian woman....happily for 17 years now.
My first wife was a red headed Spanish woman who could throw dishes with deadly accuracy.
In between the two I dated a sista for over 4 years.
I'm all about equal opportunity....
My only white girlfriend was way back in high school....and the joke in my family about me is that I'm scared of white women.
Anyone who has met and knows me knows that the last thing on my mind is a persons skin color. We're all made in Gods image and bleed the same color...everyone is the same to me.

The rest of the world actually thinks quite highly of me. Never been an issue to be quite honest....but occasionally I do come across bitter little minds like yours that know only to rant meaninglessly in all directions about how unfair the world is....their time would be better spent actually being part of the solution than part of the problem.

I'm a kind and gentle Rooster....really I am....but you came in here guns a blazin' and shooting in all directions. During my military service we had a solution for guys like you...it was called a blanket party...and it was 100% effective in recalibrating ones thought process and attitude.

Have fun as you grow up and soak in life lessons up there in Canada, eh...but don't get your arm with the long plastic mitten stuck in any horse butts as you whisper sweet nothings to them....and watch out for the ones with fluffy ankels....they'll call you "Mounty" and fall inlove with you for that kinda probing behaviour.:eek: Donchya know...

Why the heck are all you people so racist?Did we do something bad to you or one of your loved ones?Its like an automatic response whoever isnt from the U.S is trash according to you.

I'm pretty sure Canadian isn't a "race".:cool:

As for the "isn't from the U.S. is trash" comment, that's not true at all.

It was you who fired the first volley here, not the other way around. You jumped in here with a pretty serious attitude and went on the attack.

We all give each other chit in here, but most times it's done in jest and fun.

Perhaps if you were to lose the snarky attitude for just a few minutes and take some time to look around the board and become familiar with it you might find that this is a really nice community to be a part of.

You would also find that Charlie is one of the most sincere and helpful guys on here. Yeah, he dishes out some chit occasionally, sometimes just for fun, sometimes for good reason. Never-the-less, he is a good resource and more often than not will do whatever he can to help out when asked.

Chicken is a really nice guy with a regular job, regular family and all the stress that comes with it. he comes here to reduce some of that stress. Chicken, well, he's just the Chicken. He does what he does and he has fun. Then he tells us about it.

Then you step in and piss in everybody's cheerios, what's up with that? Who annointed you King Buzz Kill?

I beg you, do yourself a favor, step back, take a deep breath and start over, without the Rudy Attitudy act.

I'm pretty sure everybody here will let by gones be by gones and give you another chance at becoming a productive/active member of this board.

Respect is a reciprocal thing, it is also most times something we must earn.

Why don't you give it another try?

HA!
...Camirocz actually thinks Canadian and American are different races of people and is flinging the race card around at anyone who cracks a joke about Canucks.

I'll quote Bugs Bunny here cuz this is such a cartoon. "What a maroon!!!"

Good lawdy....

Bless your heart, camirocz
Just FYI....when someone says "Bless your heart." that's southern talk for, Shut-up Stupid...here's your sign... (Someone got the video of that routine)

Smack talk is good
Getting bent up about is bad
That said
All delicate tuff guys get out of here.
Damn this thread just got empty maybe one or two people left in here now.
In other words Leave the personal stuff and asskicking at home and let's talk about cars any

Well this was fun wille it lasted.. Is over isnt???

Attachments

• image-41711747.jpg
    image-41711747.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 62
Yep, it's over. I knew he didn't have a 10 sec vette, and that is what he will need to beat me at the track. By the way, I sold my supercharged C5 earlier this year. It had a Kenne-Bell polished blower, ported Z06 heads, cam, headers/exhaust, 3600 stall, 3.90 gears, alky injection, 12 psi boost with a small 2.75" top pulley, boost-a-pump, HP Tuners with laptop etc. The combo was maxed-out, made about 600HP at the rear wheels. At the track, running huge 345 drag radials on the back, the best it ever did was 11.004 at 130 MPH. Now I know that most vettes aren't making the power that it did. And at the track my GN with its current combo is faster. I've hung out with the vette crowd and most are fine folks. Most don't do the mechanical work themselves, but they do appreciate American Muscle. A stock vette makes decent power, even a modded one is reasonably quick. But you have to pour a TON of money into one to beat a moderately modded GN at the track. I know, because I've owned one! (went through 3 rear diffs too, at $3k a pop not including install!).

Ok lets get everything off our chests:I go to the states all the time even have a house there in plattsburgh.I came in here originally and got along with all of you.Go back and read the threads and see that i took offence only because one smartass was putting down anything other than a turbo buick.I love to tell kill stories just like you guys do ,but,i dont destroy the other type of car.I d rather talk about the guy driving the car and his cocky attitude and the look on his face once i beat him.Then a half dozen of you jumped on my back as if i were a trader of some sort.Another one of you started with oh you from that side of the border as if that explains it all.Then some genius who almost died ina crash tries telling me that a g body will outhandle a c6 vetteonce you do the suspension on it.I ama car guy and a car dealer,i love all cars:Vettes Turbo Regals,trans ams,camaros ,Shelbys,ss Chevelles ,GTO,Porsches gtr,Ferrari.People behind the wheel is what makes a race interesting ie:The guys reaction when you blow him away,or how you feel when someone blows you away.Thats what its about ,nothing else.Coming on here and having some idiot guess my hairstyle or my height or another guy telling me he se reday to come here and fight with me,whats up with that?Too many wars iu guess and all over the world the value of getting along and the worth of a human life has been reduced to almost nothing .Its quite sad actually.If you guys want me out of here no problem i respect that.If you want me to stay and we continue having heated but interesting chats all in respectfull fashion i d like that as well.You decide,its your forum.

I just put my ear up to that response...I can hear the Ocean.

Go back and read your initial posts in this section on various posts...you came straight out of the blocks tearing into people you don't even know just because they beat up on Vette's and posted about it. Now you're all butt hurt and defensive that you're getting ganged up on.
Friendly advice.
1) Quit your sniveling
2) Let your sense of humor show
3) Stop blaming others for harsh treatment you brought on yourself
4) Don't launch attacks the way you did and expect to not get smacked down
5) Feel free to joke around...we all do....
6) Do unto others as you would have them do unto you....

I'm really surprised the moderators have let you survive this long...they are being quite gracious...
If you want to save your privileges to be here from the hatchet....just try...TRY...to get long with others.
We'll all gladly let bygones be bygones....the rest is up to you.
It's a great forum and you'll really learn a lot from folks here about how to get that Turbo Buick up to Vette killing status in no time.

I hope this helps...
Tim

Well I let it go on because of 2 reasons. I thought it was kinda fun and I was waiting to see if he decided to hang himself.:D Out of most of his posts, including 1 in the cars for sale section he's been a bit of an ass. Chill out first off and second, this thread is several months old and you brought it back screaming BS.:rolleyes: Check the dates of what you decide to revive and keep your tounge in check.;)

camirocz said:
toomanymods you d batter go alot better than 12 flat if you re planning on taking my cash.And to Dave i dont drink beer and i love the buick turbos as much as you ot anyone lese here does.

Are you sure you don't drink beer? Your spelling sure says you do!

Does anyone know what a Bugatti Veyron GS runs? I believe it is 10.0 in the quarter. So much for horsepower. Those things have almost 1200 hp and there are several Buicks running faster times with less hp. Why is that? So what makes you think a measly little vette is better than a Veyron?

"I beg you, do yourself a favor, step back, take a deep breath and start over, without the Rudy Attitudy act."

1) Quit your sniveling
2) Let your sense of humor show
3) Stop blaming others for harsh treatment you brought on yourself
4) Don't launch attacks the way you did and expect to not get smacked down
5) Feel free to joke around...we all do....
6) Do unto others as you would have them do unto you....

I guess it was me that somehow missed touching upon all of the very same points in my own posts that you somehow managed to so easily convey while we attempted to help educate this "camirocz" fellow........

Tim, I must once again acquiesce to the fact that you are still somehow superior in your communications skills when it comes to reaching the masses....

Woe is me.......;)