Corvette

Boost will be maxed out at 18pounds as i dont have alcohol.I just want to see how fast i can get it to go with the little it has.

Charlie only in your dreams will an 80s car handle better than a c6 vette.Wake up little Charlie wake up......
I can tell you really know nothing about chasis or set up, so here's a clue for you. Go to one of the pro touring events and see how well your vette does against a properly set up car.;) Vettes are made for the masses of guys that think they know how to drive. Most of them don't have a clue. I cut my teeth in a GT1 vette set up for SCCA and went from there into FF1600. Did a lot of racing in the 80's and got out after a really nasty wreck.:( With the fact that the G body chasis has a full frame and the vette has a monoque chasis, which is basically a unitchasis with a back bone, you can do so much more with a G body chasis. The vette is a neat car but it's go so many limits it's not even funny. Why don't you see how your vette compares to Scot W's car or one of the other guys that have set their cars for handling. It's not the same old dropped springs and shocks here either.:cool:

...We have 94 octane gaz here at petro canada ....

Suddenly it all makes sense....he's a Canuck....a Mapleleaf....a Horse Whisperer (that's one of them dudes who puts on an extra long plastic mitten, makes a fist, and then shoves his arm right up the horses out door right up to his shoulder to see what's up in there and talks all nice to the horsey while this is all going on...just aint right....)....a Hoser.....:p

Ok Charlie you must be the one i hear about whose going to complete the nurburdring faster than a zr1 corvette in a g body.Is that the same Charlie?

So meanchicken you another racist yankee?I see you have some hatred in you .Why?I hope ast this point in your meaningless life you ve realized what the rest of the world thinks of you!Go punch your clock i think your late for the night shift.

Ok Charlie you must be the one i hear about whose going to complete the nurburdring faster than a zr1 corvette in a g body.Is that the same Charlie?
The neat thing about this site is that people like you don't last long.;) We've got a great bunch of guys here and then, once in a while, we get someone like you on the board. A GN has already run the flats and there's even a youtube vid of one on a road course. Corners were a little scary but he kept up to the vette's that he was racing. This was on an actual road course and not on the street. Get a clue first, and then when you do, please sell your car and go to the porch 911 direction. I think it fits your personality a little better than a GN or T type ever will. Since you seem so knowedgable, what was the first year a Grand National was produced?

1982 and like an idiot i even choose to answer you.86 first year intercooled ,now back at you what years were they carburated?What was the horsepower in 1985?

...at lease we're gonna find out if he knows how to use Google up there in the great white north....
:D
Playing with him has become as entertaining as playing with a ball of naval lint plucked fresh from my belly button...or one of those ghost turds that I find under the bench and cabinets in my garage...

1982 and like an idiot i even choose to answer you.86 first year intercooled ,now back at you what years were they carburated?What was the horsepower in 1985?
What year V6's were carbed? All of them from 1962 (yes, that was the first year of the Buick V6) all the way through GM selling the engine to Kaiser and then being bought back until the production of the G body chasis ended. Now if you're talking draw through systems, then in production it's from 1978 to 1983. In 1984 and 1985 both years were rated at 200 HP and 300 Ft lbs of torque, but if the air box is removed and a better air filter is used the ratings go up by 50 HP.

Since you're so up on things what was the first year that GM put a turbo on a general production car, and what was the first year GM put a turbo on the Buick V6?

New guy likes to talk shit huh.lol.. Put it this way buy a vette for 50k. ..

Camirocz has a 'Vette.... He posted a picture up a few days ago in his intro thread. I must say, it's almost as unusual as his Limited.......:rolleyes:

I'm certain that both the Chicken and I would not be too hard pressed to hand him his arse in a 1/4 mile contest, if he were of a mind to take one of us up on the challenge.:)

Why u guys even bother with this guy ehh!!
This has became a quiz of who knows the most about tb's ehh? Well will all kno whose wining this ehh!! I think he just need to reintruduce and self and start over... Ehh!! Fyi u maight want to show some respect to charlie.. Or u maight be saying. Bye, bye ..

your lame, your keep comparing a 100K+ 8 cylinder supercharged car with a V8 car to 25 year old technology with a turbo and a V6? really?
the chicken will wipe his feathers with your Z06

Dave ,Dave, let me educate you a little. The z06 is not supercharged its a naturally aspirated motor.Now that we have that out of the way how have you been?

Dave ,Dave, let me educate you a little. The z06 is not supercharged its a naturally aspirated motor.Now that we have that out of the way how have you been?

i don't need you to educate me, just need your to read what you wrote and i quoted above. your wrote Zr1, i wasn't referring to your Z06, which is also at least 20 year newer and still has two more cylinders.

i wondered why would someone with such a bad ass car as a Z06, step down to the ranks of a old V6 regal? then it hit me, you want to go faster and be able to have more than one passenger and still have room for beer in the trunk

oh, and been good thanks, yourself?

I'm thinking of moving this to the lounge just for fun. I think a bunch of the others should get in on this.;)

Forgive me for calling your T a Limited.

FNG Camirocz hasn't yet learned that a sense of humor and not taking himself too seriously (unless it's tech talk, come to think of it, even if it IS tech talk) will go a LOOOOOOOONG way on this board.

"I'm fucking with you Ted".
th

My stock combo ran a 12 flat in 95 degree weather. High 11's in cooler temps, which was fast enough to beat that modded C6 Grand Sport. Why don't you meet me down at Bradenton, or I can meet you up in Gainesville. I'd love to send you and your vette home with your tail between your legs. I'll even put some money on the table. :p - $$$ easy money!

I'm thinking of moving this to the lounge just for fun. I think a bunch of the others should get in on this.;)

By all means, do so!

But please remember guys, he IS a newbie HERE. Our community can always use loyal members.

That said, let's rock!

If only he owned a Moostang, too..........:D:eek:;)

By all means, do so!

But please remember guys, he IS a newbie HERE. Our community can always use loyal members.

That said, let's rock!

If only he owned a Moostang, too..........:D:eek:;)
He kinda reminds me of 818.:rolleyes: He left in a hurry as well.;)