Atomic GN II

Those are some badass pictures. It is going well. Should get my pillar bar bent tomrrow and finish the cage this week. FYI do not use a sears sawzall to cut the roof off. Mine broke brand new out of the box.;) Finished funny car cage pictures later this weekend. :D Almost ready for the new hardtop.

Saw, plaz, torched, whats it going to weigh?
Looks good Tony.

I hope under 3000lbs but I might be dreamimg?? I added bars but the hardtop is lighter, some of the dash is going away and lexan windows all the way around, wildwood complete frt brakes. It could happen we will see:D

And I thought Dennis was going for the "Things are tough all over" look. :eek:

Old Cheech & Chong reference there.

I thought I was the only one crazy enough to "cut-up" a perfectly good running GN! :cool: Tony is the man, "thats right"! :D

I thought I was the only one crazy enough to "cut-up" a perfectly good running GN! :cool: Tony is the man, "thats right"! :D

Dennis you will have a nice proto-type to learn from:D God is great, beer is good and GN owners are crazy:cool:

Another busy weekend

Got the a-pillar welded in for the 3rd time, several holes patched in where the trans tried coming through the floorpan:eek:. Started painting the roll cage with POR15. Awesome way to cover bare metal. I will wet sand when dry and put one more coat on and the car will be ready for the roof to be put back on:cool: I will post pictures before I headout for Christmas in Ohio.

always remember it don't hurt till the bone shows...

That looks killer... Did Dennis cut the bars for ya...

Damn Tony...you're not messing around! That car is some serious hardware now!

Damn Tony...you're not messing around! That car is some serious hardware now!

Finally just finished the otherside of the funny car halo and door bar. I will paint tomorrow night and post pictures soon. I am so ready for the next step:D

Everything is stock except the 106mm turbo I am installing on the stage II motor:D

106mm? That's all? I thought you were gonna get serious like this guy...
bigcompwheel.jpg

haha... looks good Tony, can't wait to see it run.

Starting to look like a race car:cool: Off to the bodyshop very soon:cool:

Attachments

• 100_0588.jpg
    100_0588.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 275