Atomic GN II

Your turning into a regular I.T. guy! ;)

NO I am not. I spent 2 hrs of training with a IT guy yesterday, my best friend Terry who is in a wheelchair from a CAR ACCIDENT. Learning the picture program:eek: I told him I do not think they would let me mount a v-6 turbo on the back of my wheelchair that is why I am so safety anal! CAll me Dennis I need a weather update.Thanks.

My Christmas List

Starting to look like a race car:cool: Off to the bodyshop very soon:cool:

Ordered all my outside trim/door seal pieces with new window seals from Brian@G-Body. Thanks Brian.:cool:

Ordered my Casper Electronics custom engine wiring harness for XFI Fast System. Thanks John..:cool:

Ordered my custom built racing seat from isp.seat.com. Thanks Kris and Bill.:cool:

Picking up my Wildwood frt Brake system Sat.:cool:

The Atomic GN II goes in for the hard-top install Jan.18th.

My Christmas wish is to have all this new equipment installed ready to go before Jan.18th.:eek: I need some elfs too.:D Merry Christmas to All:cool:

Ordered all my outside trim/door seal pieces with new window seals from Brian@G-Body. Thanks Brian.:cool:

Ordered my Casper Electronics custom engine wiring harness for XFI Fast System. Thanks John..:cool:

Ordered my custom built racing seat from isp.seat.com. Thanks Kris and Bill.:cool:

Picking up my Wildwood frt Brake system Sat.:cool:

The Atomic GN II goes in for the hard-top install Jan.18th.

My Christmas wish is to have all this new equipment installed ready to go before Jan.18th.:eek: I need some elfs too.:D Merry Christmas to All

Brakes installed:D
Factory dash and harness installed:D
Casper harness ready:
Things are going good so far:eek:

Looking good Tony! You definately need some elves over there! Whats the future paint scheme going to look like?

Should be Atomic Orange again? Maybe a stripe or two;)

Sweet! You should mock what Dennis' son drew up for Dennis but in different colors! Or, maybe black on the top down to the body line so you dont have to paint the bottom side? That would look amazing with the orange bottom.

Casper wiring harness

Wiring harness being shipped out today.:D Hope to have a motor by April so I can get the plumbing done before May?? 400 turbo going to trans shop Monday for rebuild:D

Wiring harness being shipped out today.:D Hope to have a motor by April so I can get the plumbing done before May?? 400 turbo going to trans shop Monday for rebuild:D

Wiring harness arrived today. Looks awesome Thanks John@ Casper's.
Hard top trim and door seals arrived today from G-body parts Thanks Brian.
Going to be busy this weekend:D I can't find those dam elfs anywhere;)Happy New Year All.:D

Get_r_done

Casper harness in:D
Record holding motor out ready for delivery:cool:
Bodyshop ready:D Finaly I can take a break:D Fast System install after new roof is done.
Going to talk to Lonnie about his Bad Ass 400 turbo trans:rolleyes:

You, take a break?...... whatever :rolleyes::D

On the race car;) Now I have to fix a few others so I can get my racing account out of the negatives like the weather around here:D Whats up Dennis. Any snow up there?? I will post a few pictures if I can figure out how to again:eek:

The car is out of the bodyshop. Roof looks good:) I will post a few pictures soon. Now off to the paint shop. Hope to be testing in May?

Just got back from Tony's place. The camera phone will have to do for now. She's a hardtop finally! Now to just get the padded Landau Top put on her and she'll look nice. :D

img064.jpg

img063.jpg

Looks great guys!!!!!!!!!!!! When is going to be track ready? Going to Byron anytime soon?

Looks great guys!!!!!!!!!!!! When is going to be track ready? Going to Byron anytime soon?

Not soon enough Jeremy? I still have a long way to go. I know this season will be mostly test/tune getting the new combo down the track. My plan is setting the record @ Gateway again and the combo be a very consistent 8.50 bracket car. The Atomic GN will be awesome to see going down the track sometime this summer. Thanks Dennis for posting the pics:D

Not soon enough Jeremy? I still have a long way to go. I know this season will be mostly test/tune getting the new combo down the track. My plan is setting the record @ Gateway again and the combo be a very consistent 8.50 bracket car. The Atomic GN will be awesome to see going down the track sometime this summer. Thanks Dennis for posting the pics:D

Cant wait to see you break the record....... again.;):D

aaron