Atomic GN II

Tony Shoaff

The car is getting a hair cut, more cage and new motor/trans. I will post some pictures of the first step tonight.:cool:

The car is getting a hair cut, more cage and new motor/trans. I will post some pictures of the first step tonight.:cool:

CANT WAIT, TONY!!!!

good luck with everything....

i need to start working on mine, but the weather has been so nice i dont wanna tear into anything.... i just wanna drive.

How long will the car be down for??

I got tired of watching you drive down the track and pull right back into the staging lanes after making 9 second pass after 9 second pass, at the midwest Buick Challenge.

Who is building your new engine? What is it? Details details, cough them up?

I think Tony is going Stage II from DLS. His new setup will be stupid fast!!

Here you go T.... Jack and I were messing with the photoshop tonight. You have to repaint it anyway, and I know you love the Steelers. :D :cool:

newpaintjob.jpg

How long will the car be down for??

I got tired of watching you drive down the track and pull right back into the staging lanes after making 9 second pass after 9 second pass, at the midwest Buick Challenge.

Who is building your new engine? What is it? Details details, cough them up?

The car better be ready for next season:D I will be busy all winter with the build? DLS is building my motor and hopefully I will be able to make 8sec. passes after 8sec. passes:D

Hey computer genius, email them to me and I'll post them for ya!:D :tongue:

Thanks Dennis pictures sent:D If I had time to learn more about computers, I would never get anything done in my mans cave;) The rebuild has just began:biggrin: but I am ready for more!

WOW!!! now i see where all the money is gonna fit.... in the C pillars:p

I am glad I put the saw down when I did:eek: I was thinking I could make a cool looking truck with a GN frt end:D I will take more pics when I get the funny car cage done:cool: Who needs a safe when you have c-pillars. I dont have any kids to leave it too so I will spare no expenses getting the car done right/safe and hopefully set a couple more records:cool::cool:

Oh wow. I knew it, no more T-tops.

I wanted to make our car a hard top car too. Some friends and I went out and cut the roof of a GN. I brought it home and Toni was not on board with the idea.