Atomic GN II

Bryan, Hurry up and break the record before he gets it done. I have a feeling Tony will be on top for quite a while when he's dialed in.

Steve

Don't think I will have a cage done to even try; if I ever even get mine dialed in. Would be cool to give it a shot though.
Tony will be on top at gateway forever. I can't afford to play with the big boys.

Bryan

Don't think I will have a cage done to even try; if I ever even get mine dialed in. Would be cool to give it a shot though.
Tony will be on top at gateway forever. I can't afford to play with the big boys.

Bryan

Sure you can Bryan:D The car is in the bodyshop now:cool: Here in a couple weeks I will need to hire the Overhauled crew to get the work needing done finished. I also have to visit Dan soon to check on the motor.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Tony. I have spent alot of money on the car getting it to where it is at currently and am just out of funds to do a cage right now. Not sure I will get it done this year but I will try. I would love to run Gateway this year and try for your record but I am not very optimistic that I can get it done before you rip out a new record. If not no big deal, I still have a very fast street car with AC and full interior. Good luck to you Tony, keep us posted. Can't wait to see your beast launch at Gateway.

Bryan