Zo6 vs lambo

I may be wrong but it sorta looks like the vette would loose through the 1/4 and definately to the 1/8. I guess with the price difference, the vette has more bang for the buck.

race

I may be wrong but it sorta looks like the vette would loose through the 1/4 and definately to the 1/8. I guess with the price difference, the vette has more bang for the buck.

Yes, the lambo I believe is awd 86 brick correct me if I'm wrong. The vette by no means is a 1/4 mile car. However, seeing it drive past a lambo is impressive. Wasn't even a zr1 so it was just a 427 7.0 ls7 n/a. I would say the vette could be purchased for at least half if not cheaper than the lambo :)

The Z06's are no slouch in the 1/4 either. There is a guy over on ls1tech that got his C6 Z06 to run 10.90's with nothing more than a pair of DR's. The guy on tech is a driver for sure and better than most but still its pretty impressive.

Yes, the lambo I believe is awd 86 brick correct me if I'm wrong.

yeah if you mean by 1986 brick you are waaaaaaaaaaaay of by years and by $$$$$$.... Murcielago's were made until just a few years ago... and some models had more than 630 NA BHP.... i would say the vette did damn good..... even though they were both f'n morons for street racing on public highways were there was obviously some traffic.....:cool: