Zddp is it sold in canada

I have not found it in Canada I order it from a vendor in the usa, alotta vendors on the board sell it.

just order it online. It's fine to import. Most places will use the $10 flat rate shipping usps box. 5 of The smaller bottles fit perfect in there.

It is available here in Canada. My local speed shop stocks it. If it's here, it should be in Quebec.

vr1

Just buy valvoline vr1 it has the most zzdp in it than any other oil it beats buying oil and the zzdp you will save big$$$ nick macale. Turned me on to it and I never looked back the difference in oil psi is amazing I will never use any else. For better info on the vr1 contact nick macale arizona gn you won't regret his lesson on oil!!!!!

VR1 oil is great, before using that I bought this product. It is available in Canada, Parts source etc.... I have many friends still using it in flat tappet cam applications, not one wiped lobe, high lift cams with high spring pressures.

Zinc Replacement Additive

Hy-PerLube Zinc Replacement Additive will provide maximum wear protection for cams and lifters in flat tappet cam design engines.

Brad penn racing oil $ 65.00 a 12 quart case 10w30/10w40/15w40/ . It has the correct amount of zinc also .. And much cheaper then vr1.