ZDDP Car Wrecked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at his shop the other day and saw the car.......not pretty to say the least:frown:. I also saw Bob and well... he wasnt pretty to start with :eek::p. All kidding aside, I'm glad Bob is ok. That looked like one hell of a ride to be walking away from.

I missed it, wow looks worse than I imagined...

Get well soon Bob!

zddp car crashed

Hey Guy,s
To everyone who posted well wishes, a heartfelt "THANK YOU!". It's awfully tough to loose my car but it's comforting to know we were appreciated in the Buick community.
I'm sore and my hands are a mess, so as a reminder to everyone, please wear your protective equipment at all times. I had a pair of nomex gloves in the car, and was too comfortable to put them on "nothing will happen to me".
Well just take a look.
Again, thanks for the well wishes, and I mean everyone.
Steve Thompson, Your well wish was especially appreciated.

Attachments

• 100_1077.jpg
    100_1077.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,365
Sorry to hear that you were hurt. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

Your hand in the picture taken right after the wreck doesn't look as bad as the picture you just posted.

Can you confirm what went wrong with the pass?

Bob many of us may talk smack, but your misfortunes have taught me alot. after yours' & others fire problems, I went out & got on board fire suppression. now after your wreck & my last pass where my car puked oil, I will be getting a neck restraint before I get back into my car. we are all very thankful that you are OK, now rebuild & get back out there.

Glad to see you posting Bob! We were sure worried about you...

Glad to see you are doing better, Bob. When I saw your hands at Richards, I was very concerned. Keep the updates coming and don't hesitate to call if you need anything.

Glad you're doing well Bob. Sorry to hear about the car being a total loss. I have had a similar thing happen to me before only I was fortunate enough to have a better outcome. You and Trampess are good folks and I hope you don't throw in the towel.

I was already in the process of fortifying my car with upgraded safety gear before your accident. Since your incident I've now gone over the edge with safety equipment - if there is such a thing. There will be people who think mine is excess when it comes out but you only have one life and it's foolish to not invest just as much effort in safety as we do in going fast.

Wow. I'm Glad you are OK. Sorry for your car but that can be replaced you cannot. And thanks for reminding all of us how important it is to wear our safety gear.

Bob, Howard Gaston here, from Indiana. Sorry to hear about your accident. Hang in there pal. Hope to see you at Bowling Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.