Yummy.. a Eclipse appetizer for lunch today

GSTOY

Not really a kill or anything, but more of a appetizer....so i'm headed over to Home Depot to get some paint today and I turn on the main road and a mits eclipse turbo run up on me and gets behind me, all black, graphics on the side and a huge fartcan, he then changes lanes and is running next to me and he's trying to bait me, but there are cars and stoplights in front so I'm not going to even bother, but he jumps on it and lets out a fart can sneeze and then jumps in front of me. I'm like whatever...until I see he's going to jump on the same entrance ramp to the freeway, so I thought I'd have some fun :biggrin:

He's in front of me and were behind a semi trying to get on, so were crawling down the entrance ramp. As soon as he see's his chance to change into another lane he goes for it and so do I, but I go for the next lane over and go by him like he's sitting still. I guess my girl didn't appreciate someone blowing kisses at her. LOL

I was waiting for the typical rice fly by, but he stayed way back and wouldn't even come close. ;)

Haha. I love it when they won't even drive up next to you after getting spanked. Watch out though, a few more graphics and he'll be in the 10's:rolleyes:.