Your thoughts on these a pillars?

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
www.gaugepods.com // Lotek Inc.

I am interested in one of these, how is the quality of this product?

buick1.JPG

im pretty sure they are from lo tek. but i bought one of them from lotek and havent tried to put it on yet but it seems to be a decent piece.

The 3 gauge pillar is a POS. Has to be cut to fit a t-top car and when it gets in the sun, it warps badly. Looks liks sh!t.

I have the 3 pillar as well and also concur that its trash.
Must be trimmedup top to lay right and it does not wrap around over toward the door window side which leaves a gap that look lik garbage.
Another thing the mounting screws are very close to the gauge bezel and you must take car when removing the pod to not nick,chip, etc the bezel.
But its the only one out there that I know of...go figure

I got a triple from SE, seems pretty good to me. Plus they paint it for you.

Yeah, I dont have a problem with my triple from SE.

Fits good, matches well. I think some people are a little too picky, if its not "perfect" its nothing a little toying around wont take care of. :rolleyes:

And your welcome for the link... :biggrin:

lotek

i have the 3 pod also. you can look all the way up behind to see the back of the gauges,wires etc....pos imo............:mad:

i have the 3 pod also. you can look all the way up behind to see the back of the gauges,wires etc....pos imo............:mad:

i have to disagree. the 3 piller gauge pod isnt to bad. the only problem is it does not wrap around over toward the door window side which leaves a gap but its very small and if adjusted right it fits and looks ok. i can take pictures of mine it looks good to me.

I just put mine in a couple of weeks ago. It's not a factory fit of course, but I didn't think it was bad. Mine pulled in nice and flush so you can't see any wires or anything. The bottom screw was kind of a pain, but that was about it.

Attachments

• DSC02156 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02156 (Medium).JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC02157 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02157 (Medium).JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC02158 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02158 (Medium).JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 297
I just put mine in a couple of weeks ago. It's not a factory fit of course, but I didn't think it was bad. Mine pulled in nice and flush so you can't see any wires or anything. The bottom screw was kind of a pain, but that was about it.

+1 on that bottom screw but mine is a PITA due to the 3 gauge piller.

No problem. Mine looks just like the pics posted above as far as fitment goes... except mines burgundy. :)

So which would be better overall? The full pillar style or the stick on/screw on ones? BTW I have a hard top if that helps.