Your opinion on wanting to buy a GN and looking at cars

Congrats... I just read this thread and looked t the pics. It seems the car has a vacuum brake conversion (best thing imo), RJC boost controller and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator.
These cars are easily a 12 sec car with the above mods and some sticky tires and race fuel. Seen it done multiple times.
One thing to note (going from N/A to a turbo) when you stab the gas in a N/A car you have instant horsepower and have that slam you in the back seat feel, stab the gas in a turbo car and ,no matter how unnoticeable it may seem, the exhaust still has to spook the turbo. So it will lay you through the front seat, back seat and into the trunk gradually.
Welcome aboard and start looking for a second, third or forth job to feed your new Addiction.....

After you fix the front suspension and do the jeep shaft mod you will probably still need to address the "rattles" (which are most likely the t-tops). I've never driven a ttop TR that didn't rattle.
BTW, the jeep shaft mod is great! I did my GN and now when I turn the wheel, the tires turn too... LOL It feels much better.

After you fix the front suspension and do the jeep shaft mod you will probably still need to address the "rattles" (which are most likely the t-tops). I've never driven a ttop TR that didn't rattle.
BTW, the jeep shaft mod is great! I did my GN and now when I turn the wheel, the tires turn too... LOL It feels much better.

This is the truth. Mine rattles like crazy. Its going to take some new seals and some adjustments to get them to be quiet. You can always address that down the road. If you are going for a cruiser, just replace everything in the front end with good MOOG bushings, springs, and a good set of shocks. You can do the same for the rear (although it can be a pain to get the upper ear bushings out). I would also suggest when you have some down time to replace the body bushings with either new rubber ones or the solid polys. This should make everything feel tight and up to snuff.