your opinion on this gnx clone?

the knob is probly the boost adj. and one of the switches is for hi-spd fan turn on. the sec. sw. maybe going to the low side fan relay. also could have been used for alchy or water inj. but both wires appear to be going to the relays. :confused:

As you asked for opinions too, I think it is kind of sketchy...the interior obviously isn't from an 87 GN or GNX...its the older style 84 GN...Why would they have replaced all the other stuff and left that "detail" out? His comments on seeing another clone go for 30k are nuts if he thinks he can get anywhere near that for his car. Then again, weirder things have happened on ebay...

30k for a clone :eek: no way. the switches are probably tcc and fan and obviously boost adjust. under that hood looks TERRIBLE. also yeah who in the hell would put that interior in that car. looks like the interior had gotten wet at one time because inside the lighter is rusty. never trust ebay cars. i nevr understood how people could buy cars sight unseen especially with all the fraud going on and stolen buicks today. 30k i'd rather build or buy a killer gn for that much

Yeah the whole thing seems kinda sketchy - the "lear siegler "[sp?] seats really threw me off - for all you know it could've been a 84 or even a N/A regal - to me puttin' on some rims, vents/flares, and misc badging is not really a cloning - where is the suspension mods or trunk bracing..... that car sux. NOT worth the hastle and the time.