Your Dream 109 Bullet proof motor?

So what is the secret to keeping the block from splitting from the main bearing bore to the cam bearing bore? You guys seem to have figured out something that has been the limiting factor for many others.

Neal

You have to figure out how to apply the power in a way that doesn't damage the block....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You have to figure out how to apply the power in a way that doesn't damage the block....

I agree whole heartedly. With all the new technology available, there are ways to get the "power" on demand when u want it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I can predict the future

Attachments

• 1379036210775.jpg
    1379036210775.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 259
I can predict the future

Me too.. . . And that will happen after the car does deep deeeeeep 8 and I mess up
I look @ things very differently. I think like this. Parts do not take abuse when its it perfect harmony. . . The expensive stuff u pay for can handle lots more abuse. The stock are not forgiving. Its about your tune tune tune. . . Even the slighest detonation cause an extreme amount of damge especially when your pushing 150+hp per cylinder. At that point u have no forgiveness..... boost is like a knife. The more boost the sharper the blade. Jason White doesn't have a 25K+ motor. Most would be dumbfounded if he disclosed the actual parts used. The fact of the matter is he has his car dialed in! His car does flawlessly when he runs it because his combo is on point. And that comes from applying power efficiently. Stop guessing. . . Its comes from taking the time to understand whats reallly going on inside ur motor and making a symphony of power without stressing the block out. Its simple tune tune tune tune tune tune tune.

The picture u refer too. . . . I know what caused that. ....... its called detonation.

What kind of engine management are you considering?

Fuel system?

. . . Its using a fast xfi. With individual egt logging. Coil on plug. Ams 1000 boost controller, weldon 2025a pump and module. . .done right.

I've recently upgraded to the fast dash (thanks to norbz) 1000 frames per sec capable.
Safety was of upmost importance. Installed 8.5cert cage. engine & tranny diaper. Rear end worked on extensivley. Strange front and rear disk upgrades its. Chute. . . Safety 1st.

It appears you have the determination to get it done. That is probably the number one factor. In my opinion it’s not the cost of the engine to go that fast. In my opinion the engine you use when you reach your goal will be the cheapest part of the equation. The chassis, Trans, converter, fuel management, and rear end will be the second least expensive part. The most expensive part will be the destruction caused in the research and development to get to that goal.

It took me two years and a lot of help from Cal and others to go low 9’s four years ago with a 109 and to tell everyone it happened without breaking a lot of stuff would be a total lie. Jason White has been racing his 109 for over 10 years. The research and development cost for the parts that are no longer on his car… I am sure exceeding the asking price for his car.

I will never say anything is impossible, look how fast John Huber goes with a little 4 cylinder mustang. Huber’s Mustang is another example of someone with a lot of determination and several years of learning under his belt. I will say this will not be an easy task, but will be highly recognized should you make it happen. Good luck to you!

Jason, badass tune & video. if that don't make ya want to mash the pedal nothing will. SAMSBALLS build youre dream ride son and drive it like you stole it!

To bad it's a satanic band that mocks JESUS.

I like rock as much as the next guy but can't stomach the lyrics of that song.

Says someone who calls themself robzombie......

Take it to the Political Section, I'm jus' sayin........:rolleyes:

Says someone who calls themself robzombie......

Take it to the Political Section, I'm jus' sayin........:rolleyes:

Not trying to be political, and I don't listen to Robzombie, just a nickname that stuck.

The lyrics to Jesus built my hot rod aren't about hot rods, nothing in the lyrics are about fast cars.

Not even Robzombies lyrics are this degrading, here are the lyrics to one of ministries songs'

You don't have to believe in Christ to see that this band desecrates everything they sing about.

PSALM 69, by the band MINISTRY (written by Al Jourgensen)
congregation, please be seated and open your prayer guides to the book
of revelations, psalm 69

drinking the blood of jesus
drinking it right from his veins
learning to swim in the ocean
learning to prowl in his name

the body of christ looked unto me
a preacher with god-given hands
he wants you to suck on the holy ghost
and swallow the sins of man

psalm 69

the invisible piss of the holy ghost
comes down like acid rain
they're making a bonnet of terminal guilt
the scavengers go on parade

the fathers who write that eternity
is used to fight the sword
have filled you up with the devil's cock
and he'll come in the name of the lord

the way to succeed and the way to suck eggs.

Not trying to be political, and I don't listen to Robzombie, just a nickname that stuck.

The lyrics to Jesus built my hot rod aren't about hot rods, nothing in the lyrics are about fast cars.

Not even Robzombies lyrics are this degrading, here are the lyrics to one of ministries songs'

You don't have to believe in Christ to see that this band desecrates everything they sing about.

PSALM 69, by the band MINISTRY (written by Al Jourgensen)
congregation, please be seated and open your prayer guides to the book
of revelations, psalm 69

drinking the blood of jesus
drinking it right from his veins
learning to swim in the ocean
learning to prowl in his name

the body of christ looked unto me
a preacher with god-given hands
he wants you to suck on the holy ghost
and swallow the sins of man

psalm 69

the invisible piss of the holy ghost
comes down like acid rain
they're making a bonnet of terminal guilt
the scavengers go on parade

the fathers who write that eternity
is used to fight the sword
have filled you up with the devil's cock
and he'll come in the name of the lord

the way to succeed and the way to suck eggs.
Don't we have a political, religious section?