Your Daily Dose at the Track

My cam specs were selected strictly for my engine, taking the heads, manifolding, and crossover into consideration. This is a custom grind cam.

Mechanical roller
Lift w/1.7 ratio rockers
713 int, 705 ex

Duration @ .050"
249 int, 262 ex

Lobe separation
Installed 4 degrees advanced

Thanks for sharing the info. That things sounds bad ass :cool:
Thanks.
As you can see from the video, the cam is completely streetable. The compromise of the cam specs is turbo spooling ability. But then, the plan was always to use nitrous to take care of any shortcoming in that area, so I went for the most hp I could generate with my head specs after achieving boost. And I think I accomplished my mission. Keep in mind that these heads have 1.835" intake valves and 1.5" exhaust.
Even my engine simulator computed that the hp I'm actually getting from this combination is impossible. My heads were flowed by the person that ported the heads and came up with 210 max @ 25" for the intake. Once I had some real world data from the car, I had to increase the flow for the intake in the program to 310 @ 28" to get the simulation to finally match real world performance. Of course, the exhaust side had to be changed also.
It's always nicer to have the final results surpass, and by a vast margin, the preliminary simulation.

Thanks.
As you can see from the video, the cam is completely streetable.

The cam may be streetable, but the fuel pump might get a little annoying after 50 miles :rolleyes::biggrin:. Props either way Don, your car is badass either way you cut it.

Fuel pump? Heck, that's my fuel level indicator. It tells me when my fuel level is getting low. :biggrin: