You tube video gnx

It's been out on YouTube for while, not sure if someone has posted on TB yet

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

uhhhhhhh WTF?

I find the info part of the video pretty amusing.......to start with your a lil nutty to wanna race/play with the car with known old crappy gas....secondly how is it possible for the car to make 5-7psi?....maybe with the rod all the way out????I have done that on my car and lowest it would go is around 12-14.

Those 335's run about 13.6. Not to shabby I guess.
Even though it is nice to see a GNX in video, I'd rather see it in a garage or car show with it reputation in tact than losing to some BMW and swelling their heads. If you are going to represent and put it on YouTube at least throw some good gas in, get a chip and possibly drag radials and you are probably at mid to high 12's.

Those 335's run about 13.6. Not to shabby I guess.
Even though it is nice to see a GNX in video, I'd rather see it in a garage or car show with it reputation in tact than losing to some BMW and swelling their heads. If you are going to represent and put it on YouTube at least throw some good gas in, get a chip and possibly drag radials and you are probably at mid to high 12's.

my point exactly.....why would you dare race your care with bad fuel even if the boost is low........

He's probably just seeing how fast he can go with low boost and saving his engine. Lmao, JK:D I'm still trying to figure out what the on and off the gas was all about before he did his rolling burnout?:rolleyes:

Seems like a kid fooling around with his dads gnx

The video obviously doesn't depict the gnx in the right light loosing to a BMW
Nevertheless it does look sexy going down the road

Big muscle on you tube will be showcasing a gnx this coming summer

He's probably just seeing how fast he can go with low boost and saving his engine. Lmao, JK:D I'm still trying to figure out what the on and off the gas was all about before he did his rolling burnout?:rolleyes:

who knows but that was a pathetic rolling burnout....or whatever he was trying to do.....dude needs to put fresh gas in it and put it back to stock boost and lay the smack down on that BMW and then do a real burnout! Videos like this make people who dont know the cars think thats all they got......you can give every excuse in the book....I got bad gas....its only 5psi blah blah blah people that dont know are only gonna see a decent running bmw spanking a GNX.....booooooooo!

This video is the exact reason that morons should not own or drive TR's or GNX's for that matter. I would never run the car on old fuel or air a video on you tube in which you lose to a BMW. I wish someone could save that car before it ends up getting destroyed. It's a dam shame.

This video is the exact reason that morons should not own or drive TR's or GNX's for that matter. I would never run the car on old fuel or air a video on you tube in which you lose to a BMW. I wish someone could save that car before it ends up getting destroyed. It's a dam shame.

Well said.

damn shame, couldn't say it better myself. Only a matter of time before another GNX bites the dust. Sad when history is treated like crap by those with no appreciation.