YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN TO DO THAT!!! WTF!!!!

BlownV6

Am I the only one that gets kicked out at every turn?? I cant post a question , cant reply to a conversation , cant do anything without it kicking me back out!! WHAT GIVES!!! I log in (which used to be automatic) and it shows me logged in. As soon as I try do do anything it shows an error code that (I must be signed in to do that!! )Anyone HELP PLEASE!!!!!! I had to log in 6 times to post this!! Mike

I had similar issues, and I have to come on the forum in "Firefox" browser, where I used to get in on "Safari" browser.
Try a different browser.

Firefox does it too just make sure after writing a long reply you highlight it and copy it so if it boots you you can just log in and paste it back instead of retyping.....:confused:

I was a firefox guy but I have moved to chrome. Not saying it is better, but it does work better for me.

I have similar issues, and I come on the forum with the "Firefox" browser...

Am I the only one that gets kicked out at every turn?? I cant post a question , cant reply to a conversation , cant do anything without it kicking me back out!! WHAT GIVES!!! I log in (which used to be automatic) and it shows me logged in. As soon as I try do do anything it shows an error code that (I must be signed in to do that!! )Anyone HELP PLEASE!!!!!! I had to log in 6 times to post this!! Mike

if you are using internet explorer you may have to click the 'compatibility' button located up by the 'refresh' button.
hope that helps!

if you are using internet explorer you may have to click the 'compatibility' button located up by the 'refresh' button.
hope that helps!
Or you may need to turn it off. Had the same issue and once I turned off "compatibility" off everything was good.:)

Click the button that says keep me logged in... I will also talk to Jay about turning up the time out....

I have this problem occasionally and it does seem to be more of a IE problem....

Click the button that says keep me logged in... I will also talk to Jay about turning up the time out....

I have this problem occasionally and it does seem to be more of a IE problem....

Shane, I always hit the stay logged in box. Like right now I am signed in, but when I go to post this reply it may kick me out with the (you must be signed in to that). So I am going to copy this reply so that if it does I can paste it once I get logged back in and can finally post a reply. On a PM I was trying to answer yesterday it kicked me about 6 times before it finally went through!! Needless to say that very fustrating!!! Thanks to any help you can lend. I will have my wife look at and do some of the other suggestions. Thanks to all. Hope this goes away soon. Mike

I think the "keep me logged in " works by setting a cookie so if you have the blocked you may see this.

Shane, I always hit the stay logged in box. Like right now I am signed in, but when I go to post this reply it may kick me out with the (you must be signed in to that). So I am going to copy this reply so that if it does I can paste it once I get logged back in and can finally post a reply. On a PM I was trying to answer yesterday it kicked me about 6 times before it finally went through!! Needless to say that very fustrating!!! Thanks to any help you can lend. I will have my wife look at and do some of the other suggestions. Thanks to all. Hope this goes away soon. Mike
I will pass up the IT food chain:D Try chrome and see what you think, it is a simple download... Let me know we will get you going Mike!