You can go back to 1987...

hey, mine too... holy ish, it even has the jacket! :p i would kill to have that thing... absolutely gorgeous... :eek:

I don't think you are that smart either if you were not able to see that what he said was a hyperbole. I would have thought that it was fairly obvious that he would not physically end someone's life to obtain this "damn car." :(

Evan Ward

Great Scott!! McFly must've gotten the Flux Capacitor to work, found some plutonium, set the Time Computer to 1987, and hit 85MPH...

I sincerely hope this car goes for a ton of money. It would be nice to see such rare examples start bringing the appropriate Barrett-Jackson-style dollars.

All our cars would be worth a lot more if we could:

1. Get Funkmaster Flex to drive one.
2. Get one to star in The Fast and Furious 3.
3. Get Honda to make new ones in 3/4ths scale.

Originally posted by savage6
I don't think you are that smart either if you were not able to see that what he said was a hyperbole. I would have thought that it was fairly obvious that he would not physically end someone's life to obtain this "damn car." :(

Evan Ward

SHE... but thank you :p yeah... i'm not out to kill people... maybe just maim... :rolleyes: i still want one though ;)

WOW, someone must of spent time on extra credit in sensitivity training class. I doubt anyone in my immediate realm of friends would kill for one (even that nice of one), but I do know some guys in Detroit that may if you ask them to.

Mark.

Originally posted by QuickWrench
Great Scott!! McFly must've gotten the Flux Capacitor to work, found some plutonium, set the Time Computer to 1987, and hit 85MPH...

I sincerely hope this car goes for a ton of money. It would be nice to see such rare examples start bringing the appropriate Barrett-Jackson-style dollars.
Wasn't it 88 mph?

You're right, I see sweet GNs go on ebay for 10-12 grand, which I really don't think is appropriate........you can get more for a boring, late model car than a GN in alot of cases.......it's sad.

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
WOW, someone must of spent time on extra credit in sensitivity training class. I doubt anyone in my immediate realm of friends would kill for one (even that nice of one), but I do know some guys in Detroit that may if you ask them to.

Mark.
I talked to Tony........fuggedaboutit.

If I could go back to 1987 the first thing I would do would be to hit the NYC clubs and party all night to freestyle.

In the last pic check out the T-Type and the TTA on each side of the X. I wonder if they're in the the same condition?:confused:

If i had loads of money i would buy it and put it in my garage for years then sell again for lots of money, about all you can do with that car.

but I do know some guys in Detroit that may if you ask them to

I'm a Misplaced Detroiter, out and about. Is this car near me? Whatchu need, man?

I would like to see this:

I log on to TB.com and I see "Welcome to our newest member: New GNX Owner"

In the Tech Forum, the top post is "Installing TA-49 on a new GNX"

"Hey guys, I just got a brand new GNX, I know nothing about these cars, but I want to install a bigger turbo, how do I do this?"

That's what I would like to see! :D

88MPH

thats pretty funny, your name says gbodyGIRL and someone calls ya a guy...what a tool. if i had the chance to get a GNX by killin someone...id be payin a visit to the pig farm.;)

Re: 88MPH

Originally posted by blackbird
thats pretty funny, your name says gbodyGIRL and someone calls ya a guy...what a tool. if i had the chance to get a GNX by killin someone...id be payin a visit to the pig farm.;)

yeah go figure... :rolleyes: good to know some other people realized i am not a guy :( :p