X275/street car build!

e-brake

The Dirty One
Let me start off with this is my most recent car I bought about a year ago car was a 1987 gn theft recovery 32,000 mile car I wanted too build a bad street car and do some class racing so I set my goals witch went more toward a race car build more then anything so i cleaned the car up and buffed it done some painting and touch up work got the old ride looking pretty good if i must say o yea the car set for about 8 years and never moved it never had a rear end under it when i got it so we stuffed a 10 bolt 7.5 under it for the time being found a non possi 10 bolt 8.5 out of a old 442 so i need a new unit for it better axel's for the strip so i went all out on it moser 33 spline spool and axel's with 5/8 studs so with the spool i needed c-clip eliminators didn't want to do the ones where you half to cut the end of the tube and use rvt silicone and the four bolts and i new i was gonna mini tub my car anyways so i put 9'' ends and narrowed it a 1'' on each side and done wilwood brakes done a TA cover and a set of trz adjustable spring perch's and braced the rear end up with tubbing and spherical housing bearings hear is the finished product
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited: