X275 stang against JW

I have a x275 mustang
That mustang did not launch or perform like any of the serious ones I have ever seen

Notto take anything away from JW we all know his car can fly but that looks like a teenager mustang
Most of these 88 turbo mustangs make crazy power and some are 1.17 to 1.25 sixtys

JW just knows how to tree...and he knows his car well. He can make you look silly at the tree !

Bryan

If I put 275's on my 93 festiva would it be an x275 car? That stang has to be one of the slowest x275 cars out there.
Bring that thing to Indy in the fall for the nmca world final. Your car looks like a sure winner.;-)

To repeatedly knock the Mustang IMO is taking credit away from JW. The post is to support a Buick beating a Stang racing in the same class. I was happy to see the Banana beat that Procharged Vette years back.

Most 275 cars are mid 5 to low 5 cars. Only the big hitters run 4s, and the rules are changing this year to slow them down. The high dollar cars are almost pro mods with little tires.

You going to be in Indy this year Cal?
I hope to have a couple cars there and would like for you to help tune the Twin Turbo Banana if you will.

I'll be at every NMCA & NMRA race this year. I might be able to help, it is touchy when others are paying me to tune for them. My agreement with Comp is just for tech support, but I can usually sneak some tuning in.

Back on topic for Jason beating the Mustang.

I'll be at every NMCA & NMRA race this year. I might be able to help, it is touchy when others are paying me to tune for them. My agreement with Comp is just for tech support, but I can usually sneak some tuning in.

Back on topic for Jason beating the Mustang.
Lol not just a mustang.......an x275 Stang.

Wow, I thought this was a Buick enthusiast board.. seems to be a bunch of haters as of late..

Have any of you haters had a Buick V6 109 block car run in the 5.60 range yet? How about consistant 5.60s over 50 passes in the 1/8th mile?

All with the same engine for many years? (Block, rotating assm, heads, etc)

I didn't think so.

Clarifications:
-I didn't put X275 in the title.. I just raced.
-The mustang was built for X275 but was running in our local "real street" class (NOS and Turbo limits)
-The mustang normally runs in the mid/low 5s but I had a really good reaction time and beat him.
-There were three Turbo Buicks in the race, two went to the Finals. Randy Alexander and me.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. No wonder Buick racing is dying you guys can't even enjoy someone doing well, just bash every one that does.

My name is Mike Brown the X 275 White Mustang in question! First of all I built the motor , stock block 74 model Windsor block, it a 408 with aluminum heads, roller cam . The car weighs 3000 lbs with out a driver, the car has been weighed. The class called for a 73 jet which is 175 and it was teched. 175 is no match for 30 plus lbs of boost. We should have slipped the 275 jets in it! Would have been a better out come. The x275 tag was baught at Valdosta 3 years ago. It's Not a X 275 Mustang. Just some left over junk! The car does have full interior , no cage . If somebody want to know what was in it they should have asked. We all know what assuming does!

My name is Mike Brown the X 275 White Mustang in question! First of all I built the motor , stock block 74 model Windsor block, it a 408 with aluminum heads, roller cam . The car weighs 3000 lbs with out a driver, the car has been weighed. The class called for a 73 jet which is 175 and it was teched. 175 is no match for 30 plus lbs of boost. We should have slipped the 275 jets in it! Would have been a better out come. The x275 tag was baught at Valdosta 3 years ago. It's Not a X 275 Mustang. Just some left over junk! The car does have full interior , no cage . If somebody want to know what was in it they should have asked. We all know what assuming does!
The title to this thread is misleading. What is the fastest the car has been?

The title to this thread is misleading. What is the fastest the car has been?
It has been 5.77 on 175 shot. The race with The car has never been any faster. YET! I would have to say , a car that weighs 3000 lbs with out a driver, and the owner weighs at least 205. 5.77 for a car that has been driven on the street that's not to bad. Oh and it's only the third time the car has been to the track.

Hey Mike take it that your local to us here in mississippi you work with Rodney ? You know yall could have step up a class and spray that bitch why didn't yall do that, instead backin down class then whine because yall couldn't hook on radials and change to slicks to run a 5.77 .

Oh by the way the buick that beat White mustang has stock block and weighs 3400 lbs. and 249 cubic in. motor , but whatever nice lookin car have a nice evenin.

Why bash this man for doin good he didn't even post the video ,but again that the nature of the beast ,Jason beat my ass so many times lost count,but one day .....................................

I didn't get on here BASHING ANYONE, Jason's car is very fast and he beat the x275 Mustang. I got got on here to reply to the x 275 race car. It's not ax275 car. But like I said it has a 408 in it and 175 on the kit. This was the fastest the car has ever been . Congrats on the win Jason.

Where you from mike? hope yall do good with the car hope to see yall at the races and it was a good race between 2 street cars.