WWE? I just don't get it?

Because Brett, "To be the man, you gotta beat the man!!" :wink: Whooooooo :biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjW9UXoKU2s[/YOUTUBE]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

To be the man you got to beat the man:cool:

How many times has Ric Flair fought for the possible "last time":biggrin::biggrin: Shoot he was only 5 time champion at that point, he is what 17 time champ I think now:p

You got to give it to old Vince. How many people can say they LOST 1 BILLION dollars on an investment and still be nasty as he is?

It's not..

FAKE!
My grandma told me it was real, and that the moon walks were fake!:D:D:tongue:

Tommy "Wildfire" Rich was my favorite until Santa Clause, The Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy all had an intervention with me when I was 7 and told me Wrestling was fake:eek::biggrin::eek:

tommy.bmp

I'd even buy a ticket if it helps to insure Linda McMahon gets elected over the lying lefty moonbats she's running against. :cool:

There's a lot more at stake than the WWE title. ;)

I'd even wrestle if I could get Rena Mero as my valet. :eek: :biggrin:

Sure looked real when Andre the Giant tossed people over the top rope in the New Haven Col. in the early 70's.

Chief Jay Strongbows war dance was kinda fake though. :eek::p

How can you not watch wrestling when you have guys like this? I don't watch it anymore but when I was a kid it was the best. But some of the chicks are hot as hell :eek:. Stacy Kiebler.......................... need I say more? I'd defiantly put her in a rear naked choke :eek:

Attachments

• wwf6.jpg
    wwf6.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 106
  • stacy-keibler_7a140c5d.jpg
    stacy-keibler_7a140c5d.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 106
True story Baltimore Arena many years ago I went to a show with 2 friends, left the show and went to hit some bars, Trish Stratus and 2 friends were out bar hopping also, we struck up a drunken conversation with them. somehow it turned into us showing them our.. well.. schlongs... swear to lord baby Jesus she asked us to pull them and we all did without any delay or saying a word. Then we all cracked up one of the funnies moments in my life. At that point here body guard stepped in and they quietly left. We were all like yeah man I could of had that if I worked it LOL !!! my ass HAHA good times.
WWE..Its just a reason to get out and be a kid. I like UFC but would not want my kids watching it. I'm ok with flying HBK style elbows from the couch but not flying teeth:D