WW 2 B 29 video

Brad T

More than 60 years after his B29 went down in the Pacific a home movie of his plane going down and him getting rescued by a sub turns up.

Viral Player

To everyone who has served in the armed forces thank you !

I use to volunteer my labor with the Boeing Museum of Flight helping to restore Boeing's first commercial airliner the 247D. Many of the guys I worked with back in 1982-84 were tail gunners, pilots, ball gunners on B-17s in WWII. I will NEVER forget those guys. If you get a chance to talk with a WWII vet, do so. They are dying at a rate of 1800 a day right now. GO.........GO NOW AND HEAR THEIR STORIES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND YOU MISSED OUT.!!!!!!!!!!! I will always cherish their stories. The story of Capt'n George Juneo is a story I will never forget. He headed up the program I was on. He had been a prisoner of war in Germany. He was shot down in the Battle of the Bulge. I will post the story when I'm not using a stupid phone. I am truely honored to have met him and know him. You young folks have no idea what it was like to go through what he did. These are the heros that allow us to prosper. Everyone else in the world owes a depth of gratitude to these brave men and women. We would all be speaking German or Japanese if they didn't do their jobs. Just when I think I am having a bad day, I remember George's story and laugh at my stupidity. Think of the movie Saving Private Ryan and put yourself on one of those landing craft hitting Normandy Beach. Ya, your day just isn't that bad is it?