WTT Rims, Tampa Florida

tomcatturbo

Anyone interested in buying or trading these Rims I have?

I have a really nice set of BOSS 303 18" Rims. They're similar to a American Racing Hopster style rim, but they're black with a really nice aluminum ring. No curb rash. They bolt right on easy. Also, they have basically brand new set of Tires Kumho Ecsta Supras, on them as well.

I'd like to trade these new rims for a set of original steels in nice condition, or a set of aluminums depending on condition and type of wheel/tire.

Here's the link to where you can find them: They're 1500.00 wheels/tires.
Custom wheels, chrome wheels, chrome rims, truck wheels, car rims, custom rims, truck rims

Here's pics of them on my car:
100_1532.jpg

100_1544.jpg

email me or call: ipodintampa@yahoo.com or 813 727-1648

Dan

Go play with your Mustangs, what are you doing lingering in this forum?, shouldn't you be at the corral.net or stangnet?

I have a pretty much brand new set of Centerline Tel-Stars with also new Futura tires on them. 15x6" front with 215/60's and 15x8" rear's with 265/50's. Bought them last April and only put 1,300 miles on the car all year. And some of those miles are on the stock T wheels and tires. I stored the car the day after Thanksgiving with the stock wheels and tires on it, the TelStars have been sitting in my garage covered up all winter.
Probably not what you're after but figured I'd toss it in here...

EDIT: Bought them last MARCH, obviously, lol. This is right after I mounted them up.

Interested!

If you're serious, I'd be very interested. How would we do a transaction such as this?

It looks like you're in Penn. and I'm in Tampa.

Thanks! 813 727-1648

I had a couple of messages last night from folks in the forum here regarding my wheels. 1 person was intersted in buying outright, and the other interested in trading for Ttype Rims.

1.) I'm not interested in trading for T-type Rims - Only Grand National Original Steel Rims in good condition with decent tires.

2.) To the other person who left me a message, I might be interested in selling them outright, but I prefer to find someone to trade.