WTT cpt-66 BB, 3" DP with rg45 WG

lilredss0287

im only looking for someone to trade + cash for my t66 BB turbo and 3'' cottons DP along with a brand new rg45 WG for a good condition stock turbo/ or stock looking along with a DP (since mine is for a external WG)

the turbo and DP i bought from a member i havent even put maybe 100 miles on it....i realized instead of doing the racing seen i want to keep it stock and for it to be a cruiser

I just got my GN a few montha ago, but am currently deployed to Iraq (but according to the Pres. were gona be home in the next 60 days, if home isnt code for Afghanistan) and was interested in upgradeing to a bigger turbo. I might be willing to trade you, just not sure what else i would need on my end to mount and make it work. Im trying to make this thing go faster just dont have much free time to read and study up on the GN. Theres alot of things goin on and a lot of possablities...And how much $$$ were you trying to get along with a stock turbo ??? TM.

how much $ you looking for.... i also have a stock turbo and down pipe ....and a 3" dp that connects to the stock elbow.....let me know...