wtt c5 corvette 86/87 gn

first off the car did not get a salvage title in Norco,La. it was issued in alabama. this car shows no signs of any water intrusion. it has the original carpeting. i've taken it up and there is no sign of water damage. also i've had certified gm master techs look at the car, they also did not find any sign of any water intrusion. if there was in fact any water in this car i can tell you one thing it is not noticeable and it was certainly not under water. it's funny how everyone who is interested in the car is slamming the car. if it's that bad why are you interested? i said it once and i'll say it again, if anyone wants to come out and see the car, inspect it from top to bottom and drive it, is more than welcome to.

I can't hold back anymore. Jim got the car from me, in Norco La. I bought the car from a guy in Al. who got it from an insurance auction. The car was salvaged because of 4" of water on the floor. The car is very clean and tight and like Jim said, you when you see it you'll wonder what damaged the car. I myself put the heads, cam intake, converter, headers, ect. on that car. All the parts were purchased new, no used junk. If anyone is interested in the car and have any questions I'd be glad to help. Send me a PM.

Jim, you're right, they're interested but slamming the car in every way. If anyone is looking for a fast Vette that will get the looks and dosen't mind the title, this it the car for you. This car will turn heads in every aspect. Jim's a straight up guy, if you're interested fine if not don't bash the car because of it's past. I'm pretty sure he was honest in his post that said it had a salvage title. By the way I miss the hell out of that car.

back up with vidios

car is back up for sale/trade due to people wasting my time.please dont waste my time and i will not waste yours!

Vette

yes i still have it,im still trying to get to everyones pm and email.nothing set in stone yet but had some nice offers.

The only problem with a salvage title is that a car that is KBB $15k is only worth 8-9k.

if still avilable please let me know. I have a pretty modded GN all done profesionally. And got the corvette bug again.

Rx4mike