WTT- 98 TA for 86, 87 Turbo regal

turboeric

Posting for a friend. 98 Trans Am LS1, 96,000 miles, auto, t-tops, leather, monsoon sound w/ shuttle. Few mods... 323 gears, SLP clear whisper lid, Borla cat back exhaust, bigger mass air w/Translater Plus, Hypertech power programed. Has new tires, rare color (mystic teal metalic), very clean, quick, and well taken care of. Pretty much what the title says, will trade for 86 to 87 Turbo regal of equal value or can trade up or down. To buy car outright $9,ooo, negotiable. Owners name is Brad, to contact him: berwicknitro@yahoo.com. His user name on here is berwickturbot.

ill trade you for this one 86 gn

Attachments

• Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Picture 074.jpg
    Picture 074.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 125
Do you have more pics, interior, ect. Any rust, and please give me detailed list of mods. Also any time slips? How many miles are on the car?

I'm interested!!!

im in southern california, as far as drag racing and having race slips ive only taken the car to the track ones and i had a ****ty run ( firts time at the track) but i still managed to get a 8.4 in the 1/8 mile run, the car is rust free. ill probably go to the track for the last time this thursday so i can get you an official time slip, here are all the mods ive done, (note when i recieved the car three years ago the car was BONE stock, all mods were berformed by me)

86-gn
T70 LIMITER TURBO W/TURBO SAVER OIL COOLER
FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER ( HYE TECH PERF.)
BUILT TRANNY W/ 3800 STALL NON LOCK UP (REBUILT 3 MONTHS AGO)
STOCK 3:42 GEARS WITH LOCKER
55LBS SIEMENS INJECTORS WITH UPGRADED ECU W/ETREME EXTENDER CHIP
4" MAF PIPE WITH Z06 MAF AND TRANSLATOR +
CUSTOM HEADERS BUILT BY HYE TECH PERF.
307 WALBRO FP W/ HOT WIRE KIT
MARCH PULLEYS AND A/C DELETE BRACKER (NOT INSTALLED)
RAMCHARGER FANS WITH CASPERS HARNESS
KENNE BELL AFPR
KENNE BELL 70MM THROTTLE AND PLENUM
NEW RADIATOR, T-STATE, BELT, RAD HOSES,
AUTOMETER BOOST,TEMP, AND OIL PSI GAUGES
STOCK LOCKING GN WHEELS WIDEND TO 8"

CAR HAS 165K, THE ENGINE WAS REBUILT ABOUT 30K AGO BY PREVIOUS OWNER, IM THE 3RD OWNER, I PM YOU MY NUMBER SO FEEL FREE TO CALL ANYTIME

Attachments

• Picture 076.jpg
    Picture 076.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 071.jpg
    Picture 071.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Picture 072.jpg
    Picture 072.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 84
do you have anymore pictures of your car? does it have any mods, is it salvage, auto accidents? did you perform any mods?

Trade???

Those are the only pics I have at this time, are there ant particular places you want to see. It does not have a salvage title. The only mods are in the original post. What mods are done were done before I got the car. The car runs and drives great, and the only problem is the drivers side power window switch. it still works, but it has a dead spot some times.

How about your car? Any rust?