wtt '92 typhoon for '86-87 turbo buick

stephen p

burrick owner
ok. well im just going to throw this out here.. considering trading my ty.. it's a '92, fairly nice shape, upgrades are pte52 turbo, mandrel bent down pipe, borla cat back, 50 lb injectors, adjustable fpr. armstrong chip, and a gilbert prop shaft.. trans was re built 3k miles ago..

it was bought BONE stock with a blown up turbo and it's currently at our local performance shop, getting the new turbo and exhaust put on (i put the injectors and, fpr and others myself). should be ready in about 2 weeks. but i may let it go before then, unassembled if someone wants it bad enough, or offers a vehicle that is a little less valuable than the ty in running condition condition

the interior immaculate, but is cluttered up in the pics..
paint is hazy in places, but would shine again if waxed. but could use a re paint, because it is peeling in places on the roof and tailgate .. overall, truck is in very very nice condition..

im not looking to sell outright, so im going to set the price at 20k (i know its not worth that, but im just putting a price out because rules say so)

i would rather trade for another vehicle.. trades im looking for: ls1 car, new edge mustang, 86-87 turbo buick, nice old muscle car, BUILT lt1 or BUILT older mustang..

im located in jackson, ms

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002-1.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005-1.jpg

DSC00006-2.jpg

DSC00007-1.jpg

Hey bro, its Jason. Hows Marshal coming along with it?

Later

well they are suposed to get started on it thursday.. i hope it will be done soon.. man.. i want to see that z28.. i did not know that was you..