wtt '92 typhoon for '86-87 turbo buick

stephen p

burrick owner
ok. well im just going to throw this out here.. considering trading my ty.. it's a '92, fairly nice shape, upgrades are pte52 turbo, mandrel bent down pipe, borla cat back, 50 lb injectors, adjustable fpr. armstrong chip, and a gilbert prop shaft.. trans was re built 3k miles ago..

it was bought BONE stock with a blown up turbo and it's currently at our local performance shop, getting the new turbo and exhaust put on (i put the injectors and, fpr and others myself). should be ready in about 2 weeks. but i may let it go before then, unassembled if someone wants it bad enough, or offers a vehicle that is a little less valuable than the ty in running condition condition

the interior immaculate, but is cluttered up in the pics..
paint is hazy in places, but would shine again if waxed. but could use a re paint, because it is peeling in places on the roof and tailgate .. overall, truck is in very very nice condition..

im not looking to sell outright, so im going to set the price at 20k (i know its not worth that, but im just putting a price out because rules say so)

i would rather trade for another vehicle.. trades im looking for: ls1 car, new edge mustang, 86-87 turbo buick, nice old muscle car, BUILT lt1 or BUILT older mustang..

im located in jackson, ms

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002-1.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005-1.jpg

DSC00006-2.jpg

DSC00007-1.jpg

i would rather have a modded one, but beggers can't be choosers. so, im not opposed to a stock one.... what ya got?

sounds cool. pm me with details (location etc) and pics.. possibly a phone number.. i'd like to talk about this

sounds good to me i just have to talk to my dad and see what he thinks as well but ill take some pictures hopefully tonight and get them on here

sorry... nj, is just too far away.. right now im too broke to go more than about 2-3 states over from me.. (ms) infact, if turbo kid lives in IA, i cant trade unless he can meet somewhere near by.

Here are some pictures of my car

Here are some pictures of my car

Attachments

• DSC04203.jpg
    DSC04203.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC04215.jpg
    DSC04215.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC04210.jpg
    DSC04210.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC04220.jpg
    DSC04220.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 262
Got your PM about being interested in the Camaro...Just now realized this is your post.

I am definitely interested as well; Jackson, MS is 7 hrs away; figure somewhere just W/O Tallahassee is halfway between you and me..we can talk offline, or email me at juan.guerra@pgnmail.com

JC

turbokid, that is a FINE car.. and i would trade so fast, your head would spin, but im way to broke to go to IA.. or even half way to IA.. if you feel like making a road trip, we can do this, but its just too far to drive.

mach, you've been pm'd:biggrin:

dude in chicago, you've been pm'd as well

should be running sunday.. come one kids, somoene has got to want it?.. also, i do not have cash to put with it, so don't ask.. even trade, or nothing else