wtt 87 gn 100k

BOOSTEDGNs

87 Gn 100k rebuilt motor rebuilt tranny /fresh stock turbo needs paint ,new atr exhaust needs some minor work exhaust hangers/ minor interior odds and ends

trade for VW Jetta
in NYC by Queens college

$6500obo

this is my second gn I will try here then ebay

might entertain selling my other gn as well

Alan
646-331-8605 cell
call if you are interested

want to keep this interesting so just in case Im missing something Id be interested in hearing of anything interesting that you guys would be willing to trade on I would even trade both my gns on this if it were the right trade

reason almost losing my storage for one of my gn's and my corvette is coming out of the shop soon after hanging around the spray booth and shop for quite a few months/years

Im serious if you are cash is king of course
serious only need to reply
check my sig for some specs
Alan

typhoon

second gn has 170k on body but you couldnt tell
painted 2 years ago new interior
alchy/propane
pt52,gn1 heads alum. roller rockers, forged pistons,rc dual fans new
all rtx harness for hotwire,art carr trans best of everything, 3600 art carr tc
I could go on and on receipts for most

both my cars are ttop cars

Im looking for a typhoon trade on this I have over 20k in receipts easily
my vette is coming out of hiding and well that and storage/parking is gonna be lost soon so if you are serious so am I

TTT

Alan

working on a trade presently
if anyone is local and wants to stop by Im in NYC by queens college

Alan

'97 Expedition for trade. I shouldn't be trading this at this time, with the Winter coming, but I deeply miss my '87 GN. I live in Staten Island.

sorry the trade car wont be for me its for my girlfriend and I dont need to tell about how woman think thaey want what they want I have my vette thats all that matters presently

thanks for the offer though
Alan

it would be nice with winter on the way but lucky me I have monthly metro card

Irony... I sold my 03 Jetta to get a GN, and am now sellin my wifes 05 Jetta GLI also...Wish I had an older one for a trade.
Good luck,
GC