Wtf?

Flaco

N/A
Ok so i've taken the GN out and about just cruising and stuff and I've noticed no one wants to line up to it. I get all these rice rockets who want to race me in my S-10 (it's an extreme with chip foose 18x10's) but that thing is not built for speed. Anywho I've been next camaros, mustangs, and misc. honda and toyotas and nothing. My GN is stock down to the rims. anybody else had this issue. Feelin' kinda left out here, just wanna see what the car can do from a dig and a roll.

have you ever heard of "meanchicken" what you need is to get a hold of him and he will show you the way to bait in the game!!!!!

Cowards

Happened to me the other night,blown Mustang wouldnt go.Sounded mean.Followed him and up ahead the light turned red,he quickly got in the turn lane.I got next to him,`and I said,"c'mon" he said he dosent trust those Black V-6 cars.I literally laughed out loud.Havent been able to get a race all summer.Have a bunch of new mods and want to see how it does,guess its off to the track.Been like this all summer.

I have the same problem.. I just posted this the other day actually in another post...

X2! It seems everyone around here is either too scared to race my GN, or maybe they don't know what it is? I even make a point to cruise through or drive past the local hang outs where all "the kids" sit.. they all look, sometimes even point at my car.. but none of them will ever chase after me..:confused: But then I get in my H/C/I WS6 and I have people falling out of the sky it seems, wanting to race me..:confused: I guess they would rather lose to a 11 sec all motor car than lose (or possibly win) to a stock 14 sec (for now) V6 turbo car.. And I'm even talking about kids with EVO's, STi's, Mustangs, F-body's, etc.. I don't get it.

well ill just have to wait around and see what steps up, with my luck it will probobly be a lambo Ha!

bring it

i get people all the time wanting to run me, from ricers to some that look like they can really give me a run for my money. most of the time i'll yell out you dont have a freakin chance and just go about my business. but there's been a few that wanted some and got more then they bargained for. people know what these cars are so just consider it respect if anything.

Now i dont feel so alone!! No one will run me unless the spray NOS, im so sick of this im going to just put on street tires, and drive like MRS Dasiy. There is this 05mustang that has a procharger, meth, and NOS, but i think he is trouble.

It's the same over here...:mad: No love...

I went after one of the new camaros, opened the exhaust and goosed it a bit while sitting in traffic... He stayed about 3 car lengths back and wouldn't even get close. I saw the same car later at a car show and it was the SS with the big bad V-8. Sissy.:mad:

When I left the show last friday night (it was mustang night... ugh..) I was on my way home when I spotted a stang all by itself, he saw me too. He had plenty of space and no traffic and when I pulled to the light I stopped a few car lengths back. He would not even pull up next to me. And I didn't even have the exhaust open. :mad:

No fun at all;) I told the "boss" that I don't even have to race anyone anymore, I just need to show up and I've already won!:D

don't you love it

i love it when guys in cars that would run most of the time put the tail between their legs and act like they have never lost before. around here the cops will take your license away and it'll be suspended if you get caught street racing. i swear everytime i pass one they look over like yea maybe your not running it today but one day i'll catch your a55. had a cav SS pull up next to me today with my 11 yr old in the car with me and he was smiling and acting like he wanted to run. i just yelled he didn't have a chance and he said yea i know but i have always loved those cars. then another guy took a pic of me driving my car within a min of the Cav SS and i just smiled and waved. i really am not dissappointed at all with my purchase. my wife won't even drive it because it's too much car for her. i remember when i brought it home and didn't take her with me to look at it and buy it. She was acting like she didn't want to see it so after dinner she said let's go look at it. we walked out and looked at it and i was starting my sales pitch of babe if we don't like it we can always sell it and get our money back. she looked at me and said we ain't selling this car.

Wow went for a cruise with my girl and these 2 asain kids in a supra drove past us and yelled. "yeah nukka" and gave me a thumbs up. My girl was like, but they are asian? I was just dumbfounded. I'll take it as a compliment. Gonna park the GN for a week, its over 100 and the turbo don't like the heat.

asain kids yelling

i have a asian guy who works at a local convience store and he told my bro that he has a 7 second integra with a turbo running 15 lbs of boost. said he'd run me after my bro was talking about my GN. he told him GN's are the only american made car any asian would drive. now i know i've seen plenty of asians in things other then toyotas, hondas and other imports. funny thing is i never see them driving kias or hyndia's ( i can't remember how that hyn car is spelled but who cares. ) maybe they were yelling bad a55 car in chinese or something.

Ok so i've taken the GN out and about just cruising and stuff and I've noticed no one wants to line up to it. I get all these rice rockets who want to race me in my S-10 (it's an extreme with chip foose 18x10's) but that thing is not built for speed. Anywho I've been next camaros, mustangs, and misc. honda and toyotas and nothing. My GN is stock down to the rims. anybody else had this issue. Feelin' kinda left out here, just wanna see what the car can do from a dig and a roll.

You're not trying hard enough, J/K. I don't get too many street encounters either. But then again I don't instigate races (usually)....I do most of my racing at the track.

As someone mentioned earlier, I think mostly it's just a respect thing among car guys....maybe even call it fear? Obviously they know what a GN is and what it can do. I've gotten thumbs ups from guys in Supras, STIs, Evos, Cobras, even crotch rockets. I had a Ford Maverick guy tell me at the track..."ya know it don't matter if you're a camaro or mustang guy, these cars always get respect from everybody."

If all else fails just go to the track...there's plenty of victims to choose from.

Race

Well a Nova found me, he wanted to go at it after a car show. 70 Nova
small block, full cage ,race seats etc......... I did'nt want to race at the time
because of the highway I as on, POLICE . Any way this guy wont take no for an answer, so I had to give him one. Both at 35mph even up. Next thing he see's is tail lights , another lesson learned.

I might as well leave mine right in the garage. NO ONE wants to play around here anymore...:( I had just finished up working on the car, and coming home a young guy in a LS2 GTO wouldn't even look my way.:confused: It did sound good though.

I did get props from some kid when I was in Newark last night. It was probably around midnight and I was at a light. I hear him say "Grand National" and give me a thumbs up.

I just dont understand people sometimes.

7 sec integra

yea i have my doubts about the integra myself. after i went up there to mess with him ( he wasn't at work ) one of his co workers asked why i was asing about him and i told him i heard he was looking for me to run. he asked what i had and i pointed out my GN. the guy shook his head and said he wouldn't have a freaking chance. guess i don't have to waste my gas.

Hey Flaco.
Where in soCal are you cruisin'?

I drive almost daily between Santa Ana and Rancho Santa Margarita and people won't leave me alone.
I do some baiting here and there when I've been deprived for a few days, but for the most part, amost every day....someone is testing my bite....and they get bitten.:cool:

People definitely recognize the GN.
Last week we had a special event at my work, and they asked us car guys to bring in our cars for a mini show n shine.

I drove the Camaro in and my wife showed up later in the GN. She even had someone try to race her. She won't race so they didn't get to see the rear bumper.

At the show n' shine. The GN got more attention than my Camaro did. Lot's of folks asking what it was like.

The Camaro felt neglected so as I left the parking lot, I put down several hundred feet of big block churnin' rubber just to say "bye" to everyone, while my wife cruised out slowly behind me in the GN.
:D